Obedient.

(art is not mine)

3rd Person POV:

Aizawa grabbed your neck, covering it with marks. He pulled your legs around his waist wondering down the only hallway in your apartment. As he walked with you around him he continued to kiss at your neck. You could feel his throbbing cock against your panties, your stomach filled with anticipation as you let out little moans when you felt his tongue at your collarbone.

He walked into your bedroom throwing you onto the bed, the room was dark and your window was open letting in a cool breeze.

"Get on your knees." He demanded as he hovered over you. He was still completely clothed, you desperately wished to pull his clothing off of him but you did what you were told and sat on your knees.

"Good girl." He whispered, holding your chin in his large hand and placing his thumb into your mouth. He held your gaze with his as you sucked on his finger obediently. You pulled away your eyes for a moment to notice his throbbing member in his pants. He pulled your eyes back to his with a quick snap of his hand.

"Eager are you?" He slowly undid his belt buckle, your breathing became heavier and he noticed smirking at you. Before he took off his pants he pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his toned body that nearly glistened in the moonlight. You felt your mouth drop open and quickly snapped back to reality. Finally he pulled down his pants, his black briefs were clung to his body as his member pierced at the thin fabric. "Take them off." He gestured to his briefs. You reached out to pull them down and suddenly your hands were bound by the fabric that lay around his neck. You looked at him in surprise.

"Without your hands." He said cooly, keeping your hands bound at your head. Your pussy throbbed by this action. You slowly bit at the corners of his briefs, pulling them down with your teeth. Once you got them past his thighs he was completely exposed, his member bouncing out of the thin fabric. You stare at the long thick piece that's inches away from your face. He slowly moves closer to you, placing a gentle hand on your head. "Make it up to me." He cooed at you, referencing the only reason he had been able to get into your apartment earlier.

You placed your tongue at the tip of him and slowly move it around. He moans softly as you trace his shaft with your tongue, spitting down on it once you reach the tip again. You only use your mouth, your hands still bound above you with the thin fabric Aizawa controls. "Mmmph" he groaned, grasping the hair at the back of your head. You slowly take all of him into your mouth, trying to subtly tease him. He lets an annoyed moan leave his mouth before pushing on your head. You feel his cock hit the back of your throat and gasp. He shoves in and out of you as your spit covers him. "Good girl, open your throat for me." He moans out.

He pulls himself out of you, finally releasing your hands, his dark eyes catch yours, "Lay on the bed and spread your legs, slut." Your eyes widen, as much as you want to do what he says, you want a reason for him to punish you.

"What if I don't." You say quietly.

"What did you say to me?" Aizawa grabs your neck, bringing you close to his face. You feel his wet member at your thigh.

"What, if, I, don't." You say with a small smirk forming, struggling to speak with his hand at your neck.

"Nows not the time to pretend you're in charge." Aizawa whispers into your mouth, grabbing your wet crotch with his hand, rubbing at your throbbing clit. The friction is enough to almost send you into climax. You hadn't been touched like this for a while, and you craved him inside of you. He felt your body jolt as he touched you, "Look at you, dripping wet just from having my cock in your mouth. Stop being disobedient, slut." He spat at you as he shoved a finger inside of you, causing you to whimper. You slowly laid back on the bed, spreading your legs wide for him.

"That's a good girl." He said, pushing another finger into you. You moaned as he moved his fingers inside of you, rubbing your clit with his thumb.

"Who's in charged?" He questioned as he undid the buttons on your top with his free hand.

"You." You whispered.

"Louder. Say my name."

"You, Aizawa." You gasp as he pulls a breast out of your bra, sucking hard at your delicate skin.

"Good girl." He says, licking your tender nipple. "Now cum for me."

Aizawa begins to move his fingers in and out of you at a faster pace. You squirm under his control, he smirks, bounding your hands at your head again, causing you to have less control over your own movements. He sinks into you, sliding another finger in. You uncontrollably moan as you feel your body reach it's peak. "Please don't stop." You say quietly. Aizawa is dissatisfied with your shy noises.

"Louder." He grunts, enjoying seeing you squirm under him.

"Please don't stop, I'm going to cum for you." You moan loudly as you climax all over his hand. Your wetness covers his fingers as he continues pumping inside of you, pushing your climax even further. He watches your face as you cum obediently for him. You can feel his fingers inside of you as you pulsate around him. As he feels your throbbing slowly down he slowly pulls his fingers out of you, he slowly tongues them, then shoves them into your mouth. You can taste his spit on your tongue, and your own juices between his fingers. You suck on his fingers leaving them wet. He pulls them out and rubs at your nipples, causing you to moan into his neck.

"Mmm, good girl." He whispers into you. Kissing you deeply, his tongue slides into your mouth. He pulls you on top of him. You sit straddling him as you feel him become hard under you. You rub your hand at is hard member, he sighs into your tongue. Pulling away to look into your eyes,

"Now, be an obedient slut this time and open your legs for me when I ask." Aizawa says harshly as his mouth travels to your neck.

(hi, hope you're liking the story. i will have the plot progress a bit, but for now, smut✔️, i'll probably add a chapter or two everyday, let me know if you have any recommendations/requests :) i'm new to this, xoxoxo)