Desk.

(art is not mine)

Y/n POV:
Time skip, 1:00PM
Location: U.A. High

After we finished messing around in bed Aizawa got ready for class and swung by my apartment so I could put on anything but the dress I had on last night. We arrived to the large school and walked through the hallways side by side. The halls would occasionally fill with students, all talking amongst themselves and basically paying us no mind.

Once we arrived to his first class he gave me a soft smile. "You can hangout by the windows if you want, there's a little bench you can sit at, I brought you some books if you feel like reading." He pulled a handful of books out of his bag, handing them to me. I nodded and gave him a little half wave. I wondered over to the bench and looked through the books he gave me. Oddly enough he had two ROMANCE, novels in the mix, a couple comic books and a book about cats. I was starting to think he was a crazy cat man. As I flipped through the books I noticed the chicken scratch and underlines on different pages. I found myself getting lost in the books he gave me, an hour passing by in what felt minutes.

I was surprised when I heard Aizawa call out my name from across the hall.

"Y/n, come here." He called out, waving me in the classroom door. I smiled getting up from the bench and walked into the room, his same chicken scratch was across the board, he slowly began wiping it away, faced away from me.

"Did you miss me?" I laughed, poking at his side.

"I bet you wish I did." He said back in a cocky tone, I scoffed at him, sitting on top of a desk in the front row.

"Oh so you think you can just sit wherever you want now huh?" He turned around facing me, seduction alreadyyyy in his eyes. I bit my lip, ready for a hasty comment I'd probably regret.

"Uhm, Mr. Aizawa sir, sorry to interrupt but I forgot my notebook." A sweet faced green haired boy stood awkwardly at the door. His face had already begun to redden.

"Ah Midoriya..." Aizawa nodded, beckoning him in the classroom. He had moved towards his desk, picking up a cup of black coffee.

"So sorry Mr. Aizawa sir, I really didn't mean to interrupt I-" The green haired boy continued.

"It's fine, Midoriya." The boy blinked softly, seeming confused. He looked at me and stuck his hand out.

"Hi, I'm Izuku Midoriya! Are you a new student?" Aizawa audibly CHOKED on the coffee in his mouth, causing a fit of coughs to come out of him. I laughed, answering the boy.

"No, I'm not. Just a friend of Mr. Aizawa's." The boys face reddened even more.

"Oh my mistake!" He bowed his head to me, "It's a pleasure to meet you Miss. l/n, I should get going!" Aizawa was still recovering from choking on his coffee. The bright eye boy rushed out of the classroom, closing the door behind him.

"Real smooth." I laughed, pointing at his cup of coffee.

"Don't start with me, he thought you were a STUDENT." He really stressed the word student there...

"That's because we're standing next to each other and you look like you haven't slept for 34 hours." He looked at me with his dark eyes, almost mad at my comment.

"Because I haven't," He moved closer to me, spreading my legs to stand between them, "since someone was naughty last night." I smirked ready to make up for my interrupted hasty/regrettable comment.

"Hmm? Who was naughty?" I questioned plainly. His eyes found mine, moving his hands down to my waist and pulling me firmly against his crotch. I shirked at the sudden movement, my thighs sliding across the desk harshly.

"I think you know the answer to that question." He murmured, moving a hand up to find my neck, placing pressure on it.

I thought before answering, "Do I?"

Aizawa had enough of my smugness. In no time he had himself out of his pants, sliding my panties to the side like it was nothing. "I think you're asking to be fucked like a little whore on this desk, y/n."

I gasped, completely unprepared for him to move that quickly, "Aizawa, what if somebody-" I gasped as he thrust into me, giving me no time to prepare for his size.

"Shut your mouth. And it's Mr. Aizawa, remember." He growled, plowing into me. I held back my moans, biting onto my hand. Even though I tried, I could hardly keep in the sounds he was fucking out of me.

"I said shut your whore mouth." Aizawa said firmly, the scarfs around his neck found my mouth, wrapping around it until my moans were small mumbles.

Aizawa continued to fuck into me, placing marks down my neck. My arms clung around his neck, my nails pushing into the tops of his shoulders.

I could feel myself on the verge of cumming, my body twitched as Aizawa continued to move in and out of me. He growled into my ear, "I didn't say you were allowed to cum yet." I groaned into the scarfs that were in my mouth. He smirked, letting them fall from my face. I kept my sounds quiet, locking eyes with him as he kissed my mouth.

"Do you like being fucked like a whore?" I throbbed around his cock, holding back my high.

"Yes." I said softly, any louder and the moans would have escaped my mouth.

"Yes what?" He cooed into my ear, placing pressure onto my throat again.

"Yes, Mr. Aizawa." I murmured into his ear, biting onto it as he quickened his already fast pace.

"Cum on my cock." He demanded, kissing onto my neck.

I let myself lose, feeling myself come undone on him. I had never reached such a strong and quick high. I moaned out loudly once, as Aizawa quickly put his hand around my mouth. I looked down as he continued to fuck in and out of me, realizing I had squirt all over his member. He noticed and began to become sloppy. "You dirty slut." He groaned, cumming into my wet pussy. His pace slowed as our juices mixed together and dripped down his member. My mouth hung open as he pulled out of me, pushing himself back into his pants. I sat with my legs open in shock. He giggled softly, putting my wet panties over my soaking wet slit and closing my legs softly.

"I......" I started still in a daze, "Don't think I can walk." He laughed, picking me up and placing me down on my feet.

"You'll be ok baby." He smirked, kissing my lips then smacking my ass. I gasped, still in shock from our passionate quickie.