Done.

(art is not mine)

Y/n's POV:

Liz dropped me off at my house and I wondered up the flights of stairs. Once I got to the top I looked up and realized Aizawa was standing outside of my door.

"You look pretty." He said softly, checking me out slowly with his eyes. They lingered on my hips, a smirk plastered across his face when he noticed I was watching him.

"Thank y-" I was cut off as Aizawa pushed me against the door, placing a firm kiss on my lips, is mouth tasted like cigarettes.

"You," He kissed me again, "smoke?"

"When I'm stressed out." He grumbled.

I opened the door letting us inside. He turned on the lights, headed to the kitchen to pull open the cabinets to pull down two glasses. He grabbed into the fridge pulling out the water and poured a glass for each of us. I watched him softly with my eyes. He was SO handsome, his hair fell around his face, hugging it gently. I reached my hand out, caressing his face. He pushed into my hand, staying there for a moment as I rubbed my thumb at his cheek, he took my hand, kissing each of my fingers then lacing his hand into mine.

"What's wrong?" I asked, almost taken back by the tenderness in his touch. He shook his head, "Just wanted to see you."

I smiled at him, pulling at his hands. "Come lay on the couch with me." He let out a soft groan but didn't protest as I pulled him to the couch. I sat down, pulling him back onto my chest.

"Ohhhh trying to be big spoon huh?" He laughed, nestling his head between my arms.

"You like it." I bent down to place a peck on his lips. As I pulled away he grabbed my face, kissing me longer. His tongue found my mouth, moving back and forth with my tongue. He pulled away, placing one more kiss on my lips.

We sat on the couch for a while, just watching movies.

"Want popcorn?" He shrugged, "Sure."

I got up to go to the kitchen, placing a bag of popcorn into the microwave. Once it was done I came back to Aizawa, who was sat up, both of his hands on his thighs.

"Come here." He patted his thighs. I wondered over to him, straddling him. His hands wandered up the back of my shirt as he pushed me against his body, kissing me hard. "It's hard to keep my hands off of you." He mumbled between kisses. His lips found the weak spot on my neck easily. Sucking on it to make me moan for him. He pulled my shirt over my head as his lips moved down my chest. In return I pulled his shirt over his head, my hands grazing his toned body.

I pushed him down on the couch as he reached to undo my bra. My boobs jumped out at him, swaying in his face. He quickly put a nipple in his mouth, watching me as I groaned from pleasure. He returned to my lips, sliding his tongue into my mouth.

I felt his hands push up my skirt, hooking onto the thong I wore underneath. He pulled them down and his hands returned to my slit. I cooed at him as he slid his finger between my lips, teasing my entrance.

"Come sit on my face." He moaned in between our kisses. I sighed and straddled his face, "Such a pretty pussy," he whispered, running a finger between my lips quickly, wincing as I felt his warm tongue press against my throbbing clit.

"Shouta..." I gasped as he began to fuck me with his tongue. He moved in and out of me, adding a finger as I moved against his motions. I could feel my body weakening against his touch. I could only keep this up a little longer. He slid another finger into me, causing me to groan loudly, "Shouta... if you keep it up I'm going to cum..." I managed to choke out in between moans. I could feel my high approach as Aizawa continued to play between my legs. I grabbed onto his hair, giving him the signal that I was about to come lose. He sped up the speed of his fingers, working magic on my clit with his tongue. "Fuck... Shouta I'm cumming." I moaned as my juices covered his mouth, he didn't stop fucking me until my high was completely over.