Bruise.

(art is not mine)

Y/N POV:

Aizawa's fingers moved in soft motions over my clit, stroking the wetness that filled my core. I moaned loudly, my back arching as he slid a finger into me. He held my gaze, holding the back of my neck in his other hand, watching my mouth move as his name rolled off my lips. A smirk appeared on his face as my breathing got heavier, he leaned in to me, his forehead resting on mine. My legs hitched as his pace quicken, nearly edging me to cum on his fingers. I fought back, missing the ecstasy his fingers brought me. Without stopping Aizawa moved to my jawline, placing kisses along it before moving to my neck and covering it with bruises. My moans caught in my mouth as I came hard as his fingers continued to slide in and out of me, my core pulsating from his insane stimulation.

Aizawa's mouth opened softly, kissing my bare shoulder, up my collarbone, and hungrily placing a kiss on my lips. He shoved his fingers into my mouth, watching me suck them without a single word. His eye shone dark and longing as he watched me, I brought my hand to his cheek, pulling him back to my lips, "Taste me." I whispered before kissing him hard. His tongue attacked my mouth, my spit and juices sliding between the both of us. Aizawa pushed me against the wall, grabbing my hands and holding them over my head, wrists bound tightly by his firm grasp. The shirt he wore had come slightly unbutton and messy, revealing his chest. His hair was wild and dark around his face. His eyes were the darkest I've ever seen, "You taste sweet." He growled as he suckled down my neck and onto my nipples. My hands found his hair, holding onto him tightly. His mouth moved back up my chest, staring into my eyes with desire.

His voice was low and chilling, "I've never wanted to fuck you harder." I gasped as he grabbed onto my hips, throwing me onto his waist as I quickly wrapped my legs around him. His hands found my thighs which he held onto tightly, definitely creating bruises of his fingers. He leaned into me kissing me again, pulling away to talk again, "Do you know the way I've thought about you, every. single. night." His clothing grinding against my tender core nearly drove me mad. I wanted him inside of me now more than ever. My hands wondered down his chest, feeling his toned body through his shirt. I rubbed against his crotch, feeling his hardness throbbing through his pants. "You don't understand how badly I need you." He growled into my ear.

I quickly unfastened his belt, pulling his member free. It rested against my stomach, making my mouth drop. My body rocked against it, unable to control the need for it to be inside of me. I spoke softly once, nearly begging, "Please-" I could barely finish the word before Aizawa thrust his entire length into me, a loud scream leaving my mouth. His cock fit perfectly into my wetness and he groaned in unison as he slid out of me.

I could tell he was mad at me, "Every." Hard thrust deep inside of me then pulled out almost completely, "Single." Hard thrust. "Night." Hard thrust, "All I did," He kissed my mouth hard as he thrust into me, "Was crave your fucking touch." I threw my head back as he pumped into me, pushing my waist down hard as our motions became one. I couldn't stop myself from cumming hard again, he fucked me as I came, not stopping for a moment. His hands held me tightly, talking into my neck, "I love how your pussy throbs around my hard cock." And boom, just like that I was working up another climax. Aizawa could tell and he smirked dirtily, watching my face as I moaned for him, my desire for him overwhelmed me.

I groaned again, his name not leaving my lips, "Sho...." I gasped on and off, trying not to be so dramatically loud. That pissed Aizawa off. His thrusts were the hardest they've ever been, "I want to hear you." He demanded. I felt myself on the verge of cumming again as his movements became sloppy, I moaned loudly and deliriously, wanting to please him.

He smiled, pleased.

His forehead rested on mine once again, our eyes locked deeply as we came together. He kissed me hard as his cock throbbed inside me, filling me deep. My head sat in the crevice of his neck and I felt him begin to walk. My head moved ever so slightly and his hand found the back of my head, soothing me. He walked down his hallway and to his room, placing me on the bed. He turned to walk away and I held out my hand, naked on his large bed, "Don't go." He smiled tenderly at me, "I'll be right back baby." He left for a moment and returned with water and a fuzzy blanket off of his couch that he knew I loved. My eyes must have been overcome with joy because a large grin appeared on his face until he realized and turned away, coughing softly to clear his emotions. He sat down at the edge of the bed, holding my face in his hands. We stared at each other in silence, looking at each other's lips. He traced mine with his thumb, then squinted, "I think I left a bruise." He said quietly, rubbing what must have been the bruise with his thumb. I held his hand with mine, kissing his fingers, "Good." I whispered, pulling him to me. He laid his head on my bare chest, placing gentle kisses on the center of my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair, enjoying the quiet that sat around us.

After a moment, Aizawa spoke softly, "Y/n..." I looked down at him, finding his eyes on mine, "I love you..." He whispered, before closing his eyes and falling asleep against my skin.