Mine.

(art is not mine <3)

Y/n POV:
Aizawa pulled me across his center console, grabbing  my ass firmly with his hands. My dressed shifted up, exposing my thighs and just a sliver of my pink panties. He groaned, looking down and noticing them.

"You know I love when you wear those." He pulled my dress up higher, exposing them fully. He rubbed against me with his thumb softly, causing me to coo softly for him.

"Good girl." He whispered as he kissed down my neck, placing love bites on my exposed collarbone. He talked between bites, "I don't mind," bite, "men gawking over you," bite, "but Hawks thinks he can have you." He moved my head to face him, looking into my eyes deeply, "But you're mine." He kissed me passionately, sliding his finger into my wetness and I moaned as our tongue slid into each others mouths. His finger sped up as he pushed another into me, causing me to buck my hips towards him. "More." I moaned into his mouth, moving my hands as we kissed to unbutton his shirt and expose his toned body.

"Beg." He growled as he moved his fingers to fuck me faster.

"Please make me cum for you Shouta." He smirked and moved his other hand to rub my clit aggressively. "Mppp." I groaned into his ear, beginning to ride his fingers as they pumped into me.

"Naughty girl." He whispered, kissing into my neck.

"Shouta I'm going to cum."

"You better." He stuck another finger into me, pushing a loud moan from my lips as I came on his fingers. He continued to rub my clit, playing with the wetness that flowed out of me.

"Get back there." He pointed to his backseat and I moved off of his lap as he lifted me towards the open center. He slapped my ass as I crawled back, "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you." I heard him mumble under his breath.

He sat on the seats with his legs spread, pulling me on top of him again. This time he pulled my dress off of me completely, placing one of my nipples into his mouth.

"Sho..." I moaned. He ran his hand through my hair, taking a handful of it and pulling my head back to look at him.

"Who does this pussy belong to?" He whispered, our lips touching when he spoke. "You." I groaned, rubbing against his hard cock through his pants. He smirked, pushing my head to collide with his lips. I began placing kisses on his neck, moving down his chest and abs. Sucking slightly to pull small moans from his lips. I felt his hands wonder back into my hair, playing with it gently. I unbuttoned his pants, pulling them off of him, he pulled his throbbing cock out of his briefs, it had been a while since it was in my mouth, I kissed the top, staring into his eyes as he gazed down at me. Dominance oozed from his eyes, he made me want to listen without even trying.

My tongue played with the tip of his member, spit sliding down the sides of his firm shaft. "Good girl." He moaned, pushing at my head slightly. I began to push my mouth around him, taking him into my throat. "Fuck." He groaned as his cock hit the back of my throat. I slowly began to deep throat him, sucking on the tip of his cock every time I reached it. He gripped my hair and I felt his hips move slightly to the pace of my motion. I pulled him out of me, spitting all over his cock. I licked up the sides, collecting all of the spit that covered his member. I went to begin deep throating him again but he pulled my head back, making me look up at him again.

"You better sit on my cock right now." He leaned down to kiss me aggressively, spit still covering my lips. He pulled me up to straddle him again, even though I was on top of him he held all the dominance, gripping the back of my thighs. He moved one hand onto his cock, taking is and sliding it against my wet lips and clit. I moaned out, watching him intently, "Tell me what you want, whore." He continued to move his cock back and forth ever so slightly, waiting for my response.

"You." I moaned, pulling his head onto my chest.

"You know better than that." He slapped my ass hard, causing me to jolt against his cock.

"I want you to fuck me Shouta." I groaned desperately wanting him inside me.

He smirked against my shoulder, pulling me onto his long cock with his hands. I gasped from the sudden pressure and he cooed against my neck. Moving in and out of me slowly. He held me by the back of my thighs, not letting me move my hips. I groaned loudly as he fucked into me.

"Shut the fuck up, or your neighbors will know you like being fucked like a whore." He grabbed my neck, pulling me to kiss him. I pulled back, "I want them to know." I smirked, seeing Aizawa's eyebrows furrow from my smart comment. He bit his lip, fucking into me harder. My moans grew louder, he let go of my thighs, allowing me to match the pace he was fucking me. He covered my chest with kisses, biting at my nipples.

"You like being fucked like a whore, don't you." His breath was hot against my chest. He pushed me onto the car seats, hovering over me as his hand gripped my neck. "When I ask you a question, you answer me." He said firmly, pushing my legs back, sitting them on his shoulders. He smacked my wet pussy with his hands, I whimpered under him. "I like when you fuck me like a whore, Shouta." I moaned as he slid back into me placing his hand on my chin and his thumb in my mouth. I sucked it without hesitation, he pulled it from my mouth and pushed his wet thumb against my clit. His cock sliding in and out of me and his wet thumb was enough to push me to my high, "Shouta.... I'm going to cum."

"Who said you could cum?" He bummed into my ear, biting onto it.

"No one." I whispered through my moans.

"Then you better wait for permission, whore." He moved his hand back to my neck, tightening his grip to slightly cut off my breathing. My moans got softer as he sped up his pace. I could feel his body twitch against mine as he began to reach his high.

"I want to cum for you, Sho." I said in between gasps as he continued to hold my throat tightly.

"Cum baby." He moaned, slowing his pace as I felt his cock throb against my walls. I came around his cock, tightening around him. I felt his cum mix with mine, sliding down my tender lips. He continued to softly fuck into me until my moans became soft and quiet. He sat up, pulling me onto his lap.

"God you make me fall apart." He sighed, kissing my forehead.