Don't.

(art isn't mine <3)

Y/n's POV:

"I was just going to wear a cute dress or something fun." Liz laughed over the phone. She had convinced me forreal to go out tonight. I hadn't gone out much when I turned 21, and now I was 24 still barely going to the bar or club. "I don't know Liz, I haven't gone out in ages."

"I'll be fun!!! Y/n!!! Think about all the hot men!!!" I laughed, "You're right you're right. Meet at my place at 8:30?"

"See you then BEEOTCH!!!" I laughed and hung up the phone heading to my closet to find something to wear. My eyes danced over my four thousand sweaters and cardigans and found the more "risky" section of my wardrobe. I pulled out a pink silk dress, I shrugged my shoulders then slipped it over my head, letting it fall on my curves.

I walked over to the mirror in the corner of my room admiring how I looked. Damn, I thought, maybe I do need to see Aizawa tonight. I giggled to myself and wandered back to my closet, looking for my white pair of heels. I slipped them on walking to the bathroom to fix my hair and put a little makeup on.

After about 45 minutes of prep I was finally done getting ready. I looked at myself in the mirror again, damn, but seriously, damn. I was so used to seeing myself in my frumpy work outfit I almost forgot that I was ... hot? I grabbed a small purse that went with my shoes and checked my phone, Liz had texted me saying she was about to be at my apartment complex. I sprayed perfume that smelled like candy on my neck and made my way down the hallway and out the door.

"YUPPPP!!!! Yes ma'am!!!!" Liz screamed as I came into view as I made my way down the last flight of stairs. She had on a flared black dress and black heeled booties, def her style.

"You look hot!" I laughed, calling us a taxi.

"Y/n, you're going to shit when you see where we're going tonight."

Liz and I got into the taxi and she told the driver the address. About 10 minutes passed and the driver stopped outside of an extremely fancy looking club. There were two bouncers at the doorway and a giant line on the right that seemed to not even move. Every now and then high end looking people would make their way up to the left side of the entrance, chat with the bouncers, then be left in.

"Liz, there's no way we're getting in there." I stated, almost disappointed.

"Girl, I have connections. Don't doubt me." She responded, paying the driver then opening the door and taking my hand, waltzing up to the left side of the club entrance. The bouncers looked at us, and didn't say a word. I felt my face become red from the clear disregard for our existence.

"Liz?!" I heard a voice shout. I turned around to see two gorgeous figures behind me. The girl who called Liz's name was super tall with a banging body, her long white hair was pulled into a high ponytail. I could see how built she was through her leather pants and purple crop top. Beside her was a blonde man with giant red wings. My eyes lingered a little to long on him and his eyes caught mine, smirking back at me. They shifted down my body, checking me out so slowly I completely forgot where I was. I snapped out of my trance when I heard Liz screech and run up to the tall pretty white haired girl.

"Mirko!!!" She shouted, giving her a giant hug. Liz turned towards me, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards her, "Y/n, this is Mirko, Mirko this is Y/n, we were roommates in college!!" Mirko took me in for a warm hug, "So nice to meet you! You look ridiculously hot." The blonde man standing next to Mirko stared at her in what seemed to be annoyance. "Oh." She said plainly, "If you don't already know, this is Hawks." She said rolling her eyes and pointing to him. He grinned, grabbing my hand and placing a kiss on it. "Pleasure to meet you, y/n."