❝ 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙-𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙬. ❞

𝘼/𝙉:

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 1 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 13 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝘽𝘼𝙑- 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙠𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙫𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙚
𝙑𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙭 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙑𝘿𝙐 𝙫𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝘽𝘼𝙑 𝙫𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨 (𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨)
𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙄 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢;
𝘽𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 + 𝙧𝙚𝙙/𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧 = 𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙛 𝙎𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙠𝙞
𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 + 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧 = 𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙎𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙠𝙞
𝙎𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙠𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙙

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙚, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝
𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙'𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙗𝙮𝙚

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

0.0 𝙑𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙢
𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘢 𝘝𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 1 𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 13 "𝘑𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭"

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

Allison and Aiden had died.

Whilst Skylar was indulging in the world of vampires and wizards, her friends were fighting for their lives.

It would make the most sense for Skylar to return to Beacon Hills earlier than she had wanted but what would she be able to do?

Death is inevitable and sadly for Allison and Aiden it had come faster than expected.

Not only had Allison and Aiden left but so have Ethan, Argent and Isaac and Skylar couldn't blame them.

A lot has happened during the whole 'void Stiles' phase but Skylar wasn't ready to come back and I mean why should she?

Her presence won't magically resurrect them so she had decided to stay in Whitechapel a little longer. She may not have been able to save Allison and Aiden but she may be able to save Sarah and Ethan.

✯✯✯

The youngest Stilinski was on her way back from the store, her grandma needed some garlic for whatever witchcraft she was practicing with Benny meaning Skylar had to get it for them.

Despite her not having supernatural powers, Skylar was very alert. So when she saw a six-foot, pale man with brunette hair following behind her she made sure to be extra careful.