❝ 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙪𝙩 𝙪𝙥. ❞

𝘼/𝙉:
𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙨 117 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖.
𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙇𝙞𝙖𝙢 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙎𝙠𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙨.

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙎𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨
𝙏𝙒: 𝙆*𝙩𝙚 𝘼𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨
𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

0.2 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙡
𝘛𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘞𝘰𝘭𝘧 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 4 𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 2 "117"

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

"Wow." Deaton breathed out upon seeing an unconscious 17-year-old Derek lying flat out on the table.

"Wow? Wow as in, 'I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do,' kind of wow? Cause that's the kind of wow we were hoping for." Stiles stressed as his eyes wandered over teenage Derek.

"I think you might be overestimating my abilities," Deaton responded in awe of the age-progressing werewolf.

Lydia shuffled slightly, her hand briefly touching Derek's before she fully slotted her hand into his feeling how low his body temperature was, "He's cold."

Skylar reached out her hand pressing the back of it to his forehead, "Yeah he's vampire cold, I don't think that's safe for a werewolf."

Deaton grabbed his free hand checking the slow pulse on his wrist before grabbing a medical torch and lifting Derek's eyelids.

"Do you think this is permanent?" Scott wandered earning a small "I hope so," from Skylar.

Deaton put the flashlight down, giving them a serious look. "I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate, this is well beyond my experience."

"So what do we do with him?"

"Until he wakes up? Probably not much. It might be best to leave him with me. He'll be safe here." Deaton reassured them.

"You mean from Kate?"

"If she's alive and she is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past that gate." The veterinarian referred to the mountain ash infused security measures.

"Why would she want to do this to him?" Lydia queried as none of them were able to come up with a suitable reason other than revenge.