❝ 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙟𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩. ❞

𝘼/𝙉:
𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙮, 𝙎𝙠𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙖 𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙗𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨
𝙐𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮, 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙎𝙠𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙞𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.
𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙧 𝙭 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙖 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙧 𝙭 𝙇𝙮𝙙𝙞𝙖
𝙏𝙗𝙝 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙖 𝙇𝙞𝙖𝙢 𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙎𝙠𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙇𝙞𝙖𝙢 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙤
𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩!

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙄'𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

0.21 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝘛𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘞𝘰𝘭𝘧 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 5 𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 3 "𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴"

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

As Skylar sped around her room, her vampire senses heightened, she moved with unnatural speed, clearing away clothes, bottles, and other objects sprawled across the floor

As Skylar sped around her room, her vampire senses heightened, she moved with unnatural speed, clearing away clothes, bottles, and other objects sprawled across the floor. The cluttered space seemed chaotic, but it was an organised mess, she knew her tv remote was buried under her jeans and that her salt lamp was hidden behind perfume bottles. Just as she tossed a shirt into her closet, her brother appeared at the door, leaning against the frame with a raised eyebrow.

"What are you doing?" he asked,  though the answer was obvious given the state of her room.

Skylar rolled her eyes, choosing to ignore him. Anything she said would likely come out as sarcastic anyway. She continued cleaning, stuffing random items into drawers with more force than necessary. Her sock drawer was overflowing various items poking out including notepads, pens and jewellery but she didn't have the time to categorise everything, that would be a tomorrow problem.