𝙎𝙐𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙉𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙍𝘼𝙇

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

 ───┐

Vampire/ˈvampʌɪə/

Vampire
/ˈvampʌɪə/

1. A corpse supposed to leave its grave at night to drink the blood of the living by biting their necks with long pointed canine teeth
2. One who lives by preying on others
3. A vampire is a mythical creature that subsists by feeding on the vital essence (generally in the form of blood) of the living

✯✯✯

Holy water. Garlic. Locking your doors.

These are common misconceptions that protect humans from the undead.

Holy water may burn but with the healing capabilities that vampires possess only minimal damage can occur.

There are several rules that apply to vampires and your protection against them:

1. Do not invite them in.
Your home is your safe haven. Keep it that way.

2. Beware of temptation.
There is something about vampires that's persuasive, be sure to fight that force.

3. Mountain ash will be your friend.
Much like every other supernatural creature (excluding Banshee's and Seer's) vampires will be affected by mountain ash and mistletoe. And of course, a little herb called vervain.

4. Don't attempt to fight.
If a vampire wants your blood they will get it. Fighting is useless, be a sweetheart and speed up the process by not struggling.

5. Keep them in control.
A savage vampire will have a scarlet hue to their eye when they shift, a controlled vampire will a faded glow accompanied by dark veins.

Whilst werewolves get stronger during a full moon: a vampire is at its most uncomfortable state. They are a creature of the night. A creature of darkness. Moonlight will make them irritable and it will hinder all attempts of self control.

Remember they are stronger. Faster. And have abilities you may not be able to comprehend.

✯✯✯

Seer/ˈsiːə,sɪə/

Seer
/ˈsiːə,sɪə/

1. A person of supposed supernatural insight who sees visions of the future
2. One that practices divination especially by concentrating on a glass or crystal globe
3. Those known as seers can see things hidden from others. They have the ability to predict the future by speaking to the other side- a dimension full of the undead supernatural

✯✯✯

A seer has a certain connection with the supernatural, much like a banshee expect they aren't a harbinger of death.

Seers can envision the future and with one action: change it.

They are a type of witch with an extraordinary connection to the other world, they are the very line between science and supernatural.

Most seers have that one person closest to them that they feel the need to protect: they become a guardian angel to that person and their powers are strongest when it concerns them.

The power of a seer can be triggered in a few ways:

1. Physical Contact
Visions are usually triggered when the seer touches a supernatural or something that has been affected by one.

2. Rituals and markings
Ancient markings and rituals are a key way to control and harness power, they help the seer to form a better connection with the supernatural possibly saving a few lives on the way.

3. Dreams
The dreams are warnings. A banshee will be warned of a death; a seer will be warned of a situation that can create death. When the seer is asleep their subconscious will drift over to the supernatural side allowing them to see more than imaginable.

A seer doesn't posses the strength, speed or healing capabilities of many supernaturals; they possess something different. Something more powerful.

The fate of your life.

└─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘