Chapter 15

POV LEXA

"I waited one year for this, hell am I stopping now." Josephine is from giving me a play by play. A week of us making our bed is about to pay off and I'm ready to sleep in it. "We've waited for them to make their move. Now it's our turn."

After Ontari I was beyond upset and wanted to get back at them and teach Jaha a lesson or two. I knew he was going to open the case but him being stupid enough for thinking I'm a week link, pissed me off even more.

She grins and sips from her wine glass. "I never thought they'll send a blonde again. We expected something different and that's what threw us off. Blondie is good, she actually reported for work at the hospital and handled surgeries. Everything was so clean I loved from the moment I followed her ass and she spotted me right away."

We didn't know that Clarke played for the wrong team. Her background was legit and everything else checked out.

But I'm not a fool.

She was pretty but even her good pussy couldn't stop me from what I'm about to do.

"You sure dad hasn't found out?"

"His preoccupied with the Ximena's but mom knows."

"She always does." I check my watch and look out for the latecomer, we waiting for. "The fuck is she taking long for?"

ONE YEAR AGO

"You stubbed Ontari!" Josephine yells as the lawyer sit like a little good puppy waiting for the grownups to take him for a walk.

"She smiled in my face like I'm stupid. She's lucky I didn't slice her neck open."

"Enough with your hothead. Pussy cake got you, it is bad, I took care of everything but I need you to focus because this is bad. They are witnesses."

I brush my face and look at the puppy for input. After he lays it down for us, the legalese and charges and possibilities.

"Nobody saw me." Josephine stops pacing and takes a seat.

"Nobody saw you." I nod. We both know what we mean no need to say it loud. "I got you."

"Get Echo on this. Vacation is over." I check the time on my watch. "And get a Doctor on Ontari, bitch is about to find out who she messed with." I point at the fur puppy. "Now you get me out of here, I don't care if you have to get father on this. You have an hour."

Josephine nods and heads out. The puppy runs through phone calls with me and leaves. That afternoon I was realized because there wasn't any evidence on me and Ontari ended up in a coma after she refused to tell me where my gun was. The gun that was used in multiple crimes with my fingerprints on it was in her hands hidden somewhere.

It was a good move, keeping something to save her life but I don't negotiate.

"If it isn't my sister in law." I call as Echo walked up to Josephine on the couch. Kissing her lips like magic.

"Is that your jealous face Lexa?" we hug it out and have dinner like normal people. Then I dive right into it.

"Visit Ontari once in a while until that gun is in my arms. If she doesn't comply. Remind her how long she'll spend in bed like a vegetable."

We never use Echo unless it's necessary and there isn't another way. Cards should always be played right. And same goes with her, only lets us know what we need to know. If it's not dangerous then there is no need to worst our time with crap.

And that's why after a long time of silence echo didn't tell us they were sending in a friend of hers. Thinking that she'll fail.

We underestimated her and she almost caught us by the balls.