That's not Emrys part 6

A.N. :

I have to apologize. I have been informed that Alator actually already exists in BBC Merlin.
And while I should have known that, I also realized that I had named Alator "Alastor" in the first chapters.
I will go and fix the newer versions later.

I'm in a strange mood. I should not have decided to work at two stories at once. That was a bad idea. It conflicts my mind. And then I get writers block.
Anyway, I will do my best to finish this story first now and continue with Enarmored later ^^

------------------------------------------------------------

"Gwen, stop. Why are you in such a hurry?"

"No time to explain. Arthur. Lance, Merlin, we have to go back to Camelot, NOW!", Gwen was frantic, as she packed her things, which was basically nothing, because they had been captured by Odin's men. And that guy didn't exactly give them any parting gifts.
Gwen was still wearing the dress Morgana had given her and that used to make her captors believe she were Uther's ward.

"I don't – We just rescued you. If we hurry, we might arouse suspicions. We'll leave more trails than necessary.", Arthur argued back and then wondered why he even needed to.
He was the prince.
He should be able to order her around. Having to explain his point was usually only necessary while he was talking to his father.
And Uther was hard to reason with. But Gwen was being outright stubborn.

"I don't care! We don't have the time!", Gwen wasn't even facing Arthur, as she hurried to stomp out the fire, causing both Merlin and Lancelot to glance at each other with growing concern.

"Can you at least explain what for?"

Arthur grabbed her by the shoulders and managed to make her pause.
Gwen was breathing heavily, as she faced Arthur sternly. "You're just going to ask more questions, if I tell you.", she said and challenged him with her glance.

"Gwen, you had a bad dream. Perhaps you're just confusing dream with reality.", Lancelot tried to intervene, but his input didn't really help. Quite the opposite, actually.

"Would any of you help me, if I told you it involves magic?!", Gwen suddenly spat out and the three men froze.
"Magic? Where! In Camelot? How would you -", Arthur was staring at her now in utter disbelieve.
Lancelot's idea became more and more appealing to him.
For their other two companions however, alarm arose.

"See? This is why I can't explain it. We don't have the time. We need to get back to Camelot, before Leon forgets who he is. And NO, I can't explain now, we have to leave!"

"Sir Leon?", Arthur startled. "What has Sir Leon to do with magic?"

Merlin's eyebrows shot up in utter surprise. "Sir Leon?", he mouthed in Lancelot's direction, but the former knight could only shrug in response.
He was about as informed as Merlin was.

"Well, what do you think? Leon has magic.", Gwen informed them shortly and then began to shrug Arthur off and march past them.
Arthur was left staring into the forest, way passed Gwen, where he saw nothing but trees. And Merlin's open mouthed expression.

"What? Sir LEON has magic?", Merlin asked and finally found his ability to move again, as he jogged up to Gwen. She was incredibly fast. So fast that Lancelot had to shake Arthur back to reality to make him hurry as well.

"Yes. Sir Leon has magic."

"How do you know? Why.... how is that even relevant now?", Merlin asked, but Gwen was getting more and more pissed with each question. She stopped and poked him in the chest.