Chapter-1

Kartik make his entry  into college like  royal and the students were astonished as they never saw Kartik coming on time to college . Well , he came because Dean called him to college as soon as possible.  He as usual ignored everyone and made his way to dean's office . They were talking about something .

At the same time a girl entered into college premises and was very happy . She asked  for the way of dean's office and she made a move to office .

Girl: can I come in sir?

Dean: yes.

Girl: Naira Kapoor sir

Dean: Hello Ms. Kapoor , welcome to space college . Hope you have good time in college .

Naira: Thankyou so much sir!

Dean smile and nodded at her and turned then he realised Kartik was also there in the office .

Dean: Ms. Kapoor he is Kartik , Kartik Goenka my favourite student and Kartik she is Naira Kapoor a MBBS student . She is junior to you .

They both shook their hands and smiled at each other. Kartik was blown away by her beauty , her attitude and the way she carries herself. Naira liked the way he looks , his attitude .
Naira came out of his thoughts and took the timetable from the Dean and made her way to classroom .
In office , Kartik was just gawking at her and when she left dean saw him and was suprised . The Kartik Goenka was staring a girl . He shook Kartik and said

Dean: Kartik let's continue..

And thus there meeting went for an hour or so .

                   ****************

Naksh , Siddarth , Ashi nd gayu made their way to college and directly went to canteen . Kartik made his way to canteen . After exiting dean's office he just couldn't stop thinking of her . Naksh who saw him like this was shocked and badly wanted to know what happened to him .

               ********************

Here after exiting dean's office naira made her way to her class room and sat on the bench . It was already occupied by a girl and a boy . While the boy and girl both turned around at the same time .

Girl: Hey! I am keerti Joshi .

Boy: and I am Rishab Thakur . Naam to Suna hi hoga 😉

Naira and keerti laughed a bit .

Naira: I'm naira Kapoor .

Rishab: nice name!!

Naira: thanks .

They three were taking randomly. In between Rishab was flirting with naira . The professor entered the classroom and took and introductory class . 
The class was finally over and there was a break . The 3 new friends decide to go canteen and eat something .

                ********************

Kartik and his gang was sitting in canteen only . The four were talking something while Kartik was lost in deep thought.  Naksh was actually watching and running his mind and thinking what had happened to Kartik ?!

When naira and her friends enter canteen and passed through fab 5 table . She was laughing on rishab's silly jokes . Here Kartik was mesmerised by her smile and was staring at her continuously. Naksh saw Kartik staring a girl and guessed what happened to him .

Now Kartik and naksh whole concentration was on naira . Kartik was admiring her beauty and naksh was thinking ways to be cupid.  After sometime naksh tapped his shoulder and Kartik turned around .

Naksh: you liked that girl?

Kartik: I guess you know it by now!!

Naksh: Tell me I want  to hear it from you .

Kartik: yes I like her .

When Kartik told this fab 3 attention was also on him .

Ashi: what?

Gayu: who?

They both shouted .

Kartik: girls , stop shouting . My poor ears. I am telling wait . But pls don't shout.  There ( pointed toward naira) the girl wearing white shirt and blue torn jeans .

Gayu: oh my god Kartik , I totally like her . God she is looking like a doll only .

Siddarth: Kartik even I like her dude . She is pretty but think about it once she can handle you , your anger?

Kartik: you are right sid . She can't handle me . Before you guys jump into conclusion , listen to me once . I know she may or may not handle
me . But guys she is worth trying and try it will form distance that means I will not let her know that I like her .

Ashi: kya yeda dimak hain tera .

Naksh: and what if she likes some one else or someone proposes her ( with that Kartik's face become red due to anger) calm down hulk I have an idea. Who are we? Fab 5 right?  And everyone was afraid of us.  Let's threaten everybody about her that she is Kartik Goenka's girl and no one messes with her . This way everyone will stay far from her and she's yours . Kaisa h idea ?

Siddarth: Nice idea I loved it . People won't even come near her .

Kartik: okay then let's do this .

With that fab 5 stands and leave together with attitude .
Near naira table , she was eating her snacks and talking . When she heard chair screeching sound she turned around and saw Kartik . She was again lost in kartik's dreamworld . Keerti who saw this was scared a bit for because she know Kartik and his anger. 
Fab 5 moved away and naira focused on her food . They completed her eating and made their way to class room .

************************************
Hey guys!!!
So u all liked it ??