Chapter-16

Kartik was feeling frustated and low because of his health and naira. He was tensed that why naira is not picking his call.

He was not able to sleep. He decided to go to naira's home .
He call someone and told someone to find her address and in no time he got her address.

He decided to go without telling anyone. Bcoz he knows if he tell anyone then it is very difficult to meet her now at this point of time.

He reached Naira's house.
And ranged the bell 2-3 times but no one opened. But after 4th bell she opened the door.
Naira was shocked to see kartik here in this situation when he had a very bad accident.

Naira: kartik !!! What you are doing here? You should rest na ..you are not well .

Kartik:  seriously you care? Huh?? Don't show me this your fake concern of yours!!

Naira now realised why is he here . And said

Naira:  ok as you say. I will not show my fake concern to you.

By listening this kartik banged the door and come inside. And said.

Kartik: yes! Agar tum meri care krti na naira toh tum rukti waha ..par nahi u left ..mujhe tumhari jarurat thi but u left ..why naira?? Why ??

Naira: Ye koi time h kisi ladki k ghar aane ka huh? Don't you have basic manners??

Kartik:  i need my answers naira.

Naira: why should i stay there man!! You are no one to me . Why should I waste my precious time on this stupid task.

Kartik was hurt by this statement of naira.

Naira: now what!! Mil gaya answer now leave! Just go!!!

Kartik:what the fuck did you said. I am no one to you like seriously.

Naira: Yes  kartik .

Kartik pushed her towards him and said.

Kartik: I am your boyfriend naira . Bhul gayi kyaa

Naira:  mein kuch nhi bhuli kartik. And what this boyfriend and all are vo mazak tha ..

Kartik: mazak??

Naira: yes!! Jaise you all fab 5 do pranks with every one like also did. Don't tell me you took this seriously??

He didn't reply.

Naira: really? You was fallen into it.. oh my god.

She was laughing.

Naira: kartik how are you feeling now? I mean ab pata chala ki kesa feel hota jab khud ke saath hi prank ho jaaye ..or tumhe kya laga tha ki mei tumhe tum jaise ko apna life partner ..no way yrr I deserve someone better man !!

He was deeply hurt by her words.

Kartik: you are lying. Aisa nahi ho sakta. What's the fucking truth naira. Kyu kar rahi ho ye sab??

Naira: oh god I said na to have some fun. All was a lie but it is truth.

Kartik: I don't believe this.

Naira: all is upto you i don't care!! But this is my truth.
Tumhara toh mazak ban gaya kartik oh my  god . You told everything to your parents , friends.

Naira was laughing so much. And this hurting kartik to much.

Naira: tum abhi bhi bach gaye pata ..nahi toh mene socha tha pure college ke saamne i have insulted you. Oh my god too much fun ..but by seeing you in this condition i thought rehene de yrr ..pehla itna dard m haii jyada dard control nahi kar paayega😂😂😂

Naira: oh god!! And your lallu friends. Tumhare saath saath vo bhi bewakoof ban gaye😂😂

Naira:  or tumhare parents bhi bewakoof ban gaye😂😂

Kartik: enough. I will not tolerate any words against my parents. Smjhi tum.

Naira: really?? Your parents are fools that they have a fool like you. Your parents disgust me bcoz of you.

Kartik:  nairaaaaa!! Just shutup!!!

Naira: get out of my house know. This is real me . Okay leave now just get lost.

Kartik: or abhi tak you have not seen real side of me. Now you abuse my parents naa I will make your life hell. Now wait and watch. Bye

With that he storm out of her house.

*************
Hi guys!!
Really after a long time!!
How was it??
Do you like the change behaviour of naira?? Pls tell in comments.
What do you think why naira is doing this.
(A) is this was truth
(b) or there is something that triggered nairaa?
Tell me your opinions in comments.
Thank you.