chapter-13

Naira: Which hospital? ( In shivering voice)

Person: City hospital.

Naira: I'll be there as soon as possible.

With she cut the call with tears in her eyes. She went towards her friends.

Naira: guys!!

Fab 4 , keerti and rishab's whole attention was on naira.

naksh: what happened?

Naira: Kartik!

Ashi: Kya hua naira? Why are you crying?

Naira: naksh, call kartik's mom and dad and tell them to come city hospital immediately. Sid you know car driving ( to which he nodded) ok, take us to the hospital.

Gayu: par tell me what happened?

Naira: gayu abhi time nahi hain, baad main btaungi. Mein car m sab btati hu.

All of them sat in car. And sid drove to the hospital.

Keerti: ab bolo naira! What happened?

Naira: kartik met with an accident.

Fab 4 eyes has tears. And keerti and rishab were shocked.

Naira: ( to fab 4) guys you need to be strong. You all are fab 5 right? So stay strong. Sabh kuch accha hi hoga. Okay?

To which all nodded. Ashi called kartik's mom and dad. When they reached hospital, all entered and could see kartik's parents waiting outside the OT. Naira reached near the OT door and could see from the circle, doctors were operating him.

She saw kartik dad and went towards him.

Naira: Uncle, don't worry sab thik hoga. Aap ese weak padhenge toh aunty  ko kon sambhalega ( pointing towards swarna) dekhiye unhe aapki jarurat hain. And don't worry kartik bahut strong hain .. usse kuch nahi hoga. I'm sure.

He nodded. And went towards swarna.

Time was ticking band doctors were still operating kartik. Everyone were silently crying or just sitting there waiting for doctors.
Naira went to the hospital's canteen and bought tea for every one. She gave to everyone .

Naira: Aunty , ye lijiye tea. You will feel good.

Swarna: No beta. I'm not in mood to drink tea.

Naira: ok, what you want then? Juice or coffee?

Swarna: No i don't want anything.

Naira: aunty jab kartik uthega or dekhega ki uski mom ne apni health par dhyaan nhi diya to usse kesa lagega! Or aunty agar aap apni health par focus nahi krengi toh kArtik ki care kesi karegi? Hmm?

Swarna: Tum Shi keh Rahi hu beta. Thank you.( With that she took the cup of tea from her and siped it )

On which naira smiled.
Doctors came out.

Swarna: doctor mera Kartik kesa hain. Vo thik toh haina doctor.

Ashi: Ha boliye na doctor aap chup kyu hain.

Doctor: ..........

***************
Hi guys
How is it?
Few words for naira?
What you think doctors will say?
Thank you