Chapter-17

At kartik's house:

Kartik was not able to sleep. He was thinking that what naira said was true or not.

Kartik's POV:

No naira can't do this. I have not seen this side of her. Is this truth or what! Or she is hiding something. Moreover she insulted my parents and my friends. She really feel disgusted about me? I think i don't deserve love . My parents and my friends are facing problems bcoz of me. Am i really curse to them???

Kartik was thinking too much. He was deeply hurt by naira's words.

Kartik's pov

No no my parents love me more than anyone. Or vo naira kal ki aayi ladkii .. uske liye tu sabko pareshan kar raha hai. Enough now . Now wait and watch Ms. Naira Singhania you have to face the hell now. You insulted my parents na now you have to face this all this.
Kartik said this with anger and tears in his eyes.

Next morning:

Kartik was getting ready for college. Swarna cames there and said.

Swarna:  seriously kartik? See your health and you are getting ready for college? Pagal ho kya.

Kartik: ma!! You know na I want to meet her. And don't worry fab 5 is their and naira too is there to look after me.

Manish enters.

Manish: no kartik. You are not going anywhere. And agar us ladki ko teri thodi bhi care hoti na vo aati tujhse milne but no.

Kartik: papa yrr she care. Its just that she was busie for some important work. She called me yesterday and apologize that she is not here with me.

Swarna: phir why did she said everything is over Between you both??

Kartik: ma too much questions yrr!! Pehle hi I'm getting late and now your questions are making me more late. I will answer all your questions but not now. Okay!! Byee!!!

Manish:kartik breakfast to karke jaa..and don't go alone I will drop you.

Kartik: no need papa!! Naksh is waiting for me outside. And breakfast I'm not in mood now. Afterwards I will have it from canteen.

Swarna:thik hain aaram se jaa.. or jaldhi aa jaana ..byee take care!!

Kartik: byee ma papa. Take care!!

Outside the house:

Naksh:kartik yrr ye tune papers kyu liye haii.. kya karne wala hai tu..

Kartik: wait and watch bro(with evil smirk)

*******************
Hi guys??
How are you?
What do you think about kartik's changed behaviour.
Why kartik lied to his parents ??
And what kartik is going to do??
Tell me in comments.
Thank you.