Chapter-10

Naksh: Great Aayan impressive..( while laughing)

Siddharth: Now you can go . Okay so next umm.. ya you Rishab come on.

Rishab came and pick the chits from the bowl and read .

Rishab: Do Monkey dance .

Ashi: Woohoo

With that he started doing monkey dance. All were laughing like hell . Some were having pain in stomach because of countinous laughing . And our beloved Kartik was lost in Naira's smile . He was happy to see her happy.

gayu: Oh my god!! It was so funny .

Sid: Oh god mujhe to Laga ki mein koi joker show mein aaya hu ..(while laughing 😂)

Naksh: okay so next ... Umm I will choose. So I will choose Naira ( with a smirk)

Sid: Woohoo so much exited. Right kartik?

Kartik glared at sid but he ignored it .

Naira was going to get up . But Kartik hold her hand and make her sit .

Kartik: Listen guys! Today we have much fun na . Now we should go I am hungry.

gayu: very intelligent Ha Kartik . But you know what you are hungry right? You can go . We will come afterwards having some fun! Right guys!

naksh: Ya sure (With smirk)

Kartik: guys..

Before he speak naira spoke .

Naira: it's okay Kartik . I have no problem in it .

Kartik: But naira listen they are stupid and you don't need to do any task . Jab tak I am there with you .

Whole class attention was on them.

Naira: Ha I know kartik. But it's okay . I will do it .

With that she went to pick the chits without hearing what kartik was saying.
Here kartik was praying to krishna ji 'Bhagwan kuch Aisa task mat dena jo naira na kar paaye'

Naira picked the chit and opened it and read it .

Naira: dance on the song we choose.
( Seeing this naira was happy)

gayu: okay! Naira are you ready? ( Naira nod)hmm so so you have to perform on Paani Paani song .

Naira: Okay!

With that gayu played the song.

          (Somewhat like this)

The song ended . After 5 secs all are clapping for her . Kartik was shocked that she dances very well , and the moves were outstanding.

Ashi: oh my god Naira! You were fabulous. Right kartik? ( Teasing)

Kartik: ( coming towards naira) Right she is just perfect in all things . ( To naira) i have never seen such moves ..really After your dance I think I more in love with you .

Naira: ( She was shocked that he confess his feelings infront of whole class) Kartik! ( She blushed)

gayu: She is blushing !! She is so cute yrr.

She blushed hard . Kartik see her blushing and was happy that red colour of her cheek because of him only .

Naira: Thank you so much to all of you for  your appreciation it means a lot too me . Thank you .

After saying that she went to her place and Kartik too followed her .
Like this some more students took out the chit and do the task . They have so much fun. Soon college time was over and all of them went to their respective homes.

**********
Hi guys?
How is it?
Few words for Kartik?
Few words for Naira?
Thank you!!