Chapter-7

Naira was coming out of washroom. And going towards her classroom . Suddenly a strong pair of hands took her inside the classroom which was empty .
Naira was scared . And when she open her eyes to found a familiar face .

Naira: Kartikkk!!

Kartik: Ha Kartik ( He said to loud that scared naira)

Naira: Kartik what is this why you pulled me like this?

Kartik: Stay away from that jerk.

Naira: W.h..a..t ? W.h.o? (Stammered seeing Kartik's anger)

Kartik: Kunal .. stay away from him or I will..

Naira: But he is my bf .. why should I stay away from him?

And this make kartik anger boil.

Kartik: Bf..Tum sirf meri ho sirf meri understood? ( Tightening his hold on her)

Naira: Kartik it's paining leave me. You are hurting me!!

Kartik: Bs itne se hi you are hurt . Tumne jo mujhe hurt kiya uska kya? Tumhara Dard mere Dard ke aage kuch bhi nahi hain..

Naira: Maine tumhe kab hurt kiya Kartik?

Kartik: Toh Abhi what you are doing? You are hurting me by saying that jerk...Kunal is your bf.
Naira say na he is not your boyfriend . Say y Sab juth hain ..Say that you are mine only mine .

Naira:Kartik you misunderstood . Kunal is my best friend not boy friend .

Kartik: What?? Really !! ( He was so happy that in happiness he hug her)

Naira was shocked of sudden hug. She also responded to the hug. Both are feeling peace in each other arms .
After sometime naira broke hug.

And Kartik saw the red marks on her hand because of his tight hold . He was feeling guilty for what he did .

Kartik: Naira I am sorry . I hurt you I am really really sorry. Pls forgive me .

Naira: It's okay Kartik . ( With tears in her eyes)

Kartik: Naira why are you crying. I am sorry na ..par aise ro mat . I don't like your tears .

Naira: No no I forgive you . It's just that no one shouted at me like that you shouted at me.

Kartik: Naira mein Aisa hi hu . Mein jab bhi gusse mein hota hu to kuch bhi karta hu kuch bhi bolta hu . I am sorry.  I myself don't know how control on my anger .

Naira: Why were you angry?

Kartik: Vo..vo..naira I will be honest to you . That I like you infact I think I love you . Whenever I see you my heart beats go faster . I cannot see you in pain. I cannot see you in tears . I cannot see you with some one else . And when I get to know that you have a Bf. .. my anger have no boundaries .. and see I hurt you . I am so sorry naira . I really love you . I love you so much .

Naira was shocked . She didn't know what to say.

Kartik: Naira kuch to bolo .

Naira: Kartik I don't know what to say . I didn't feel for you . I mean jo tumhare Dil mere liye jo feelings hain vo shayad meri Dil mein nahi hain tumhe lekar .

Kartik was hurt .

Kartik: Its ok naira . But I want you to give me a chance . Give us a chance . Give me one month . Agar phir bhi tumhare Dil mein mere liye koi feelings nahi Hui toh I will leave you. . but give us a chance naira.

Naira look in kartik's eyes.  Those eyes have love , care for her . So she decided to give him a chance . Give us a chance .

Naira: okay Kartik!! I will give us a chance .

Kartik: Thank you so much naira .

In excitement he kissed her cheek . She was shocked . Kartik realised what he has done and cursed himself and blushed.

Kartik: n..a..ira vo b..bye ..

And he ran out of the classroom leaving shocked and blushing  naira behind .

*************
Hi guys!!
So how it was?
I hope you all will like it?
How was kartik's confession??