Chapter- 6

After having food naira and her friends went to their class room and Fab 5 went to library .

In naira's classroom:

Professor was teaching about something . After good 30 minutes the bell rang and professor went out to the class room .

keerti: thank god , bell rang the class was so boring ..ugh!!

Rishab: True that .

keerti: naira can you come with me ?

Naira: where?

keerti: library . I want to take some books .

Naira: okay .

They leave for library.

When they enter into library they saw only fab 5 was sitting there. And then Kartik and naira eyes met . There was a eye lock between them . But after sometime naira realised what she was doing. And start searching books with keerti.
Suddenly two hands closed naira eyes .

Person: Pehchan kon?

Naira: umm..Kunal?

Kunal: yr what the hell tu mujhe kaise Pehchan leti hain?

Naira: what a suprise Kunal !! How are you?? When you come ? Why didn't you tell me? How is uncle and aunty?

Kunal: Are are stop meri drama queen . I thought to give suprise to you . And your uncle and aunty are fine . They are missing you so much .

Naira: Really I miss them too.

Kunal: so my drama queen how was my suprise .

Naira: Fabulous.

With that she hugged Kunal and he to hugged back her . Kartik face was red seeing someone to close to naira .

keerti: Naira who is he?

Kunal: I am Kunal Rajput , Naira's Bf.

Naira: yes , and Kunal she is keerti my best friend .

Kunal: Hello keerti .

After listening that he is naira's Bf all were shocked including keerti too .
Kartik was like that he will dig his grave now only . He was like naira is only mine  only mine . Kartik went out from library with hell angry face.
After him fab 4 also went behind him.

Kartik's pov:

How can she? Vo bas meri hain sirf meri . Aur vo that jerk .. kya Naam h uska .. ha Kunal ..I will kill  him . How can he hug my naira . Naira meri sab kuch hain . Aur mein naira Ko apna banake hi rahunga by hook or crook. You are mine only mine Ms. Naira Kapoor . Now wait and watch . 😉 ( With smirk on his face)

Fab 4 came and see his angry face and was scared that in anger he can hurt anyone including himself too.

Yash: Kartik!!

Kartik look at them .

Ashi: Kartik bhul ja usse ..

gayu: yes we will find you another girl . Better than her .

Siddarth: yes Kartik!!

Kartik: Are you guys mad! Tum bhul Gaye mein kon hu . Kartik Goenka. Kartik Goenka ke charm par ladkiyan Marti hain .. toh phir naira kya hain ..I will make her mine by hook or crook .

Yash: Are you mad Kartik . She has a bf man.  And she was happy with her . She was smiling with him the fullest. 

And thus make kartik anger more boil.

Kartik: Kuch bhi ho ... Par naira sirf meri hain ...get that

With that he left leaving fab 4 behind .

gayu: guys I am scared .

Ashi: yes Kartik's anger has no boundaries . He can do anything in anger .

Siddarth: Not only in anger . He is jealous also .

Yash: Yes and in anger and jealously he can harm himself and  naira too.

Ashi: yes!! Pta nahi kya chal raha h uske stupid brain mein..

gayu: Kuch bhi ho .. but you know kartik na .. usko kuch bhi chahiye vo uske leke hi manta hain by hook or crook .

Yash: you are right gayu .

**********************
Hi guys!!
So how it was??
What you think what  Kartik will do? Tell me in comments.
Thank you .