Chapter-2

Finally the college was completed for the day and were leaving .
In naira's  class every one was about to get up and go .
Naira , Rishab and keerti made her way out while everyone who were making their way outside were shocked to see fab 5 in their class .

Ashi: All you sit down .

With that every one sat down .

Kartik: listen up , I have come to tell you something important so listen carefully. A girl has enrolled in your class . I like that girl . So you guys are strictly forbidden to flirt or behave nice in front of her to get a good image . Understood? That girl name is naira Kapoor . Leave her and the rest are all yours . Don't be greedy , you will get someone but not this girl . Understood boys? ( Boys nodded) All right pass this message to everyone . I hope you guys are clear?

Naksh: I hope you guys will not reveal it to her and tell her other two friends of her also . If I hear that she knew about this then you will be the target for fab 5 remember that!

All were scared by them and nodded yes . Then when Kartik told them they can go . They all went out .
And the day ends everyone made their ways to their respective homes .

         ***************************

Kartik and naksh went together to Kartik's house . Kartik mom swarna gave water to both of them .

Swarna Goenka : She was caring and energetic mother . She puts her family before her . She loves Kartik very much .

Manish Goenka : A dotting father that anyone can ask . He adores his son very much . Loves his wife so much .

The Goenka family with naksh had their dinner with light hearted talks and after dinner naksh went to his home . After sometime Kartik went to his parents room . He just went and lie beside her mom .
Swarna sensed something wrong with him .

Swarna: what happened son?

Kartik: ma nd pa , I want to tell you guys something .( Both nodded) vo there was a new girl in college today . Ma I went early to the college today because Dean called me for some work . I was in his cabin talking about something and then this girl naira Kapoor entered and ma I am telling you she is the most beautiful girl I have seen after you . She is so innocent . She is childish and mature too .

Manish: so you finally like a girl?

Kartik: yes Papa!

Swarna: Toh you are getting her tomorrow for lunch . Okay?

Kartik: Ma , itni excitement kyu? Usse abhi tak nahi pata that ki I like her . And here you are excited?

Swarna: then what if anyone steals my bahu?

To which both Kartik and Manish laughed .

Kartik: ma I told you she doesn't know right ? But the whole college knows about it!!

Manish: ye idea pakka naksh ka hoga ?

Kartik: yes Papa!!!

Swarna: par you could have just told her right? Why this drama?

Kartik: I could have ma , but u know na about me , my anger and I know even you both are scared from my temper . Then think about her ?

They both felt bad for him. And left that topic and talk randomly .

Manish: by the way do you have her picture?

Kartik: whose picture Papa?

Manish: my daughter in law's picture .

Kartik: oh my god you meant doll picture . Give me a minute .

And he took from his night table , opened gallery and turned his phone towards them and saw them with shocked face .

Kartik: what happened?

Swarna: doll?

Kartik: oh ha meri doll!!🥰

Manish: tumhari doll y kB hua?

Kartik: Aaj hi hua papaji!!

Manish: ahan betaji!!

Swarna: uff save me from this two . Why doll ? Why not baby , babe or Shona?

Kartik: kyuki Papa aapko vo Sab bulate hain

Swarna: Besharam

Manish: okay leave all that and tell me why doll only?

Kartik: well , when I saw her first time she is looking like a doll . Her eyes , her  cheeks ..she like a cute doll . When you will see her Naa then you will understand !!

Swarna: show us pic.

Kartik: oh yaa.

Then both swarna and Manish saw her picture .

Swarna: aww kitni pyaari hain🥰 haayee!! Nice choice beta!!

Manish: yes she looks like an angel. Really nice choice Kartik .

Kartik: thanks ma pa ! Dekha Mene bola tha na you will love her .

Manish: yes beta . Par tujhe y pic kha se Mili ?

Kartik: vo Papa , I stalked her Instagram account and found these.

On which they both laughed .
Like this the night ended with laughter , giggles for them .

*********************************
Hi guys .
So you like it?