18 - Life and stages

"Ya Jasrah how was your first day at work? what did you bring for us? Asked Ayra whom was was just back home from hawking. "You know what? wallahi alot people missed you and your usual drama with Uwani mai gyada, everyone was asking where is Jasrah mai tuwon yan gayu ( Jasrah, the continental food seller). Jasrah whom was laying on the bed acted as if she doesn't heard what was Ayra saying.

"Why is she snubbing me? Ayra thought, "Okay fine, i know what to do." She said in mind.

"Ya Jasrah, even Danliti was there, he spent the whole day gisting with Shatuwa, she even gave him a free plate of rice and beans with that drink...umm....what do they even call it? yess, Coca cola, a cold one wallahi." She lied

"What? Danliti and Shatuwa?! Ayra are you sure of what you said! wallahi am going to Shatuwa's house right now." Jasrah roared in anger as she sit up right angrily, one could even see how fast her heart was beating through her bulgy eyes.

"Oh, is it now that you get mouth to talk? I thought you've forgotten your tongue at Alhaji Zubair's house." She said throwing dirty looks at her.

Faryal that was sitting on her mattress doing her assignment pretended not listening to them but guess what? she was fighting her self by herself not laugh and cause trouble for herself.

"Ayra! I am very sorry please, now tell me are you saying the truth or what? She asked looking devastated and furious.

"It's a lie, i didn't even see him today at all." She testified.

"Better, else i could have go and deal with that Shatuwa of a girl, blue black billahil azeem!

"Subhanallahi! Faryal said in mind, She is not even afraid of taking an oath base on something she won't dare trying even she run mad not considering how tall and fat Shatuwa is the lady is not her mate by far." She thought.

"Say what you want to say, because you are sitting on your bed at your own home, who are you in front of Shatuwa, i swear she will kill you with one blow."

"Clap for yourself Madam looking down on people, whatever! what you said isn't true.! it's your problem to decide who will beat who if your silly imagination will come true! By saying that she laid back on the bed at her previous position.

"Whatever, now tell me how was your first day at work? She asked curiously.

"Which lie are you planning to tell me if i refuse to tell you? Are you announcing the death of Danliti or what?"

"Just because he is the only important person in life right? No, I am not planning to tell you any lie."

"Awful my dear! Awful wallahi! you know people were thinking that my first obstacle will be Raniya but unfortunately there is one before, one so call idiot woman Named Zulai, she is the maid in the kitchen, she was expecting me to be her assistant while i was there to work on my own, you know she is those kind of women that will cheat you in the name of help, they will get a place and sit for the whole day busy sending you from here to there and after you finish doing the whole work, you guys will end up collecting same amount of salary at the end of the day."

"Hmm, that was why you didn't brought food or anything right?

"It was related but that case is different, can you imagine? Every individual in that house have a choice of food everyday, they don't eat uniformly and they call their lifestyle proudly , so she wanted me to assist her in doing the cooking and i refuse to that cos i wanted her to know me from the first day since she don't want the polite version of me. Alhaji and his majalisa group ordered for Tuwon shinkafa and taushe soup, Hajiya Jamila ordered for fried rice and chicken whilst Raniya ordered for Samosa and chapman drink, Nadeem and Luqman have the same choice as their mother, so i decided to go for Raniya's food......"