7-Divulgence

3 DAYS LATER

FUTURE STAR INTERNATIONAL PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL (Makaranta bakin tasha) as they called went off for a mind term break, by then Inna was fully recovered but through the period she spent on her sick bed her nuisance daughter jasrah used the opportunity to accomplished her mission for going for an outing with her boyfriend Danliti which she enjoyed very well not knowing what the outcome will be.

MALAM HABU'S HOUSE

"Adeela, cook the remaining Rice I bought yesterday for you and your brothers." Umma ordered.

"Umma, we are not hungry." She replied

"Adeela, what's wrong with you guys please." Asked annoyed Umma.

"This is what you have been doing for almost three days now, for whatever the problem is do you think going for a hunger strike will never be a solution? She inquired angrily.

"Please don't upset me this early morning, gets up and do as I said before I deal with you." Yelled Umma though she is not the type that do that oftentimes.

Respectfully but Lazily, Adeela got up from where she was lying down and took a way out to where Umma was standing next door to the kitchen.

"Just take a look at yourself, you look so pale, sick and tired, your eyes are puffy, why all this? You are just suffering yourself for nothing because all what you are doing won't change anything, better zero your mind and accept life the way it comes." Umma preached straight forward.

"Umma please can we talk, I want to tell you something." Adeela ask sympathetically as hurtful tears pooled her eyes.

Looking at her expression Umma couldn't resist her request.

"It okay, Lit the fire wood first, I hope we will be done before it set." She stated and take a way to her room.

Within a jiffy, she was done setting the fire and met Umma, where she was sitting on a mat placed on the varendar nextdoor to her room.

"Umma i am very sorry for what you will hear from me right now, It's the truth in my own thought but i never mean to hurt you by any chance." She started calmly while umma giving her a quizzed look cos she never look that serious in her life.

"Umma you are our mother right and we are your children, what is happening in this house is not right, Baba is frustrated and despondent,he look so scary by just a sight, talkless of approaching him to change a decision he made firmly, Umma i know all that but wallahi somethings are beyond keeping quiet or just letting them happen, two of your children will be taken to Maiduguri for Almajiranci and he wants to marry me off to whoever shows interest in me, Umma who did we know in Maiduguri, did Baba even know the malam? And don't also forget about Sadeeq condition, Asthma is not a joke or something to play with and Al'ameen is too young to take care of him the it suppose to, what do you think will happen to him when there is no an elderly person close to them, getting back to me Umma how old i am, I'm just fourteen getting to fifteen let alone this how sure are we Baba will get me married to the right person? How sure are we the person he will marry me to worth dropping my studies for? You always tell me marriage life is not as easy as it seems from far, it's more of events, makeup, aseobi, money, perfect households and the rest, Umma our lives are getting to a shambles, think please don't let Baba make a mistake that we will all end up in it, Don't let him take a decision that we will end up regretting when it too late, we need your help in this Umma, Please and Please." She cried her heart to the content of relief.

"So what do you want me to do now." Umma asked hopelessly wearing a pitiful expression on her face.

"Talk to him Umma, bring him back to his senses cos not all decisions made by our elders are right some will just destroy us physically, mentally and emotionally, Advice him to change his decision, He will listen In shaa Allah." She Lamented with hope.