3-Punishments and Consequences

It's around 5pm, Yusuf and Usman are sitting in Danasabe's tea place, while Naseer is resting at home cos his head is aching.

"Yusuf i heard that Inna ladi went to your school today." Danasabe asked as he spread some butter on their bread.

"Yes what is your own problem with that." Usman said fuming like a shacked bottle of wine.

"Calm down bro, what Inna did today is the story trending in this area today, we have to be patient if not we will show our selves and end up being pointed in every nooks and crannies."

"Easy Usman, i didn't mean to hurt you, easy, easy". Danasabe said with a mocking smile on his face. (Tukkunna ma ai) he said in mind.

Immediately an old came. "Danasabe can i have some tea and bread? The old man asked.

"Of course Baba saminu, you can have some, Good evening." Danasabe greeted.

"Evening my son, how is the market? The old man asked.

"Alhamdulillah Baba." Danasabe replied

"Toh da kyau (Good)". The old man said as he get a place and sit down.

Few minutes later Danasabe made the tea and offer it to Baba saminu.

"Thank you my son, God bless you, i really admire your behaviour not like like these boys sitting here, they don't even know how to greet their elders.....Hey old man Usman cut him off."

"Hey old man, mind your tongue." Usman said waiting for reply.

"You see! You see!! Danasabe is that not what i used to tell you, during our days all elders have the right to correct their younger ones but now even the parent take off their eyes on their children mistakes, today Nawaf my grandson told me about a woman that came to their school this morning and take out her daughter from the school premises, he said the girl was sobbing, trying to convince the mother to leave her but she refuse to listen. So i went to Baba Yunusa (The School Gate Man) this evening and asked him of the full details of the story and he ended telling me that the woman don't wants her daughters to go to school that is why she forcefully drag her out of the school premises. Danasabe if not because that woman is illiterate will she try such thing, how wish i could meet this woman one day, then i promise to adress her in and out, Dan Asabe who will marry her daughters even men of now are days Don't like illiterate woman, talkless of marrying them, i don't even know what to call todays generation wallahi." "Here is your money." He added as he keep an old 50 Naira note on Danasabe's table.

Danasabe was shocked to hear Inna ladi's story from Baba saminu talkless of Usman and Yusuf who can't believe how the story is going around like a blow of an air, Danasabe don't even have the strength to wave Baba Saminu goodbye.

"Who is this man?." Usman break the silence with his question.

"He is Baba Saminu, a very talkative man, his house is near makarantan bakin tasha, so he is associating with students moreover Baba Yunusa the school gateman is his bestfriend. He used to come here everyday by this time, he knows nothing but how to criticise the morals of children of nowsadays and how their parents raise them."

"I can see, Usman said absentmindedly, he has to be very carful of whose parents he criticise otherwise he will come across someone that will break his mouth and beat him woefully."Usman Added.

"Calm down bro, what's all this for, this man has no fault, it's our mum that cause it for us said Yusuf."

"Exactly Yusuf that's what i want him to understand, you all have to control yourself otherwise you will loose your temper and do what you will regret later said garzali staring at Usman's bull face."