10-Memorable Naming ceremony

It's almost 10 days after Baba's departure, though he left them with no penny, they are still well, they used some money remaining with Umma and Nadiya to buy foodstuffs and all they needs.

Albeit Baba disown them, they were both worried about his absence, they called his phone number uncountable times but it's not connecting for once, at first it wasn't reachable later on it was totally off. They were all at a state of uneased and distressed untill when Umma came up with a solution she thought it will bring an end to the state of affliction.

So that precious evening, Umma and Adeela went to Mallam Bello's Baba's friend that they left together, but to their surprised, Malam Habu didn't follow him to Maiduguri instead he handed over Sadeeq and Al'meen to him in the station and depart to where he was unaware of.

They pleaded with him to give them the Address of the Malam he took Al'ameen and Sadeeq to but as stubborn as he was and the respect he have for orderliness he refused to give them an atom of information by reason of the Malam made him sworn by Qur'an that he will only inform the father cos mother's are softhearted they will keep visiting the kids regularly which will definitely serve as a source of distraction to them, they will always think of home and their family.

They begged and pleaded in tears but Malam Bello being Malam Bello was stiffed and still to his words, his wife Husseina also tried her possible best to coax and convince him but he was super oblivious, he turned a blind eyes to them, he even ordered Husseina to stay out of the affairs that doesn't concern her and also sent them away and asked them to nevertheless come to his house in the name of this issue, cos it's done and dusted.

They weightlessly left angrily, on their way back home, Adeela started;

"Umma wallahi i felt like knocking on his head, how important does he thought he was? Huh?! She vented the hell of anger in her on her words mercilessly.

"What!? Umma shrieked holding onto her hand tied and in pain she grunted.

"Adeela so you are thinking of knocking your father's friend's head huh? So that means you can knock father's head right? Umma half shouted the question at her.

"No Umma how can i try such act on Baba, wallahi i did not mean that all, am so sorry, i was so upset that was why i said that." She apologized sincerely.

"Look Adeela, what is said can never be unsaid alot of times people will dislike you for no reason but by your words and manner's you will dwell at a special place in their hearts, their is also a Hadith which says; A strong is not the one whom over people in wrestling tournament rather the strong man is the one who control himself when he gets angry. Had it been you said that statement in front of a stranger what do you think the person will feel about you huh?! Anger can never be the wall you hide behind, learn how control your tongue cos it can implicate you beyond your imagination." thoroughly she warned with a denore tone.

"Thank you Umma, Insha Allah i will never do it again." she assured with certainty.

"Better my child." she said wearing a smiley face, with that they hurriedly get back home cos it's almost magrib.

When they got back home they briefed Nadiya on how their discussion went with Malam Bello, she was upset but at last she exercised Tawakkul.

"By the will of Allah everything will be fine and smooth." she said. "And if that is the case Baba can be a helping matter when he is back from where ever he departed to.

"We pray so." lamentably Umma spoke.

"But Umma I have an advice or to say a suggestion." Proclaimed Nadiya.