21 - Life unexpected chapter

The office is large space and true definition of luxury and opulence, right from the lambs, desk, the cottons and the computers. The office is perfectly furnished, every thing there is black and mild touch of Golden brown, the wall sized television was hung at the left side of the office where the grandeur meeting table is, at the right hand side there was a masculine-cute coffee table and a water dispenser with a mini LG fridge. Back to the CEO's table there are few files and a lamb with a MacBook Computer. There was also a name on the table with the name (Irfaan Kabeer Maidala). Everything there was moderate but it shout magnificence, milk and honey! She was sitting on one of the guest seat that were situated in front of the CEO's table. She was wearing a navy blue Kimono-Abaya with embroidery of beads and shiny stones, she draped it veil around her neck, as always no make up but she was wearing a matching heel shoe. She was lost scrolling through her Instagram feed watching some beautiful pictures from Anushka Sharma and Virat kohli's wedding when the sound from the door drew her attention.

He was wearing a kentz Carlos dark brown shirt which fits his caramel skin tone with a Balenciaga logo Jacquard blazer and a versace mid-rise straight-leg jeans, the shoes was what got her attention severely because she is a shoe freak, he was wearing the scarosso smooth lace-up sneakers, which is brown in colour, his glasses were from EQUE.M it's a cotton candy round frame glassesHis face is moderately full of beard.

This man definitely have an obsession with designer clothes. She said in mind slowly auditing him.

“Assalamu Alaikum, sorry i waste your time.” He said and came in looking at his Tissot T-Classic Carson premium chronograph Quartz white dial stainless steel watch, straight to where his seat was readily waiting for him.

“Wa'alaikus Salam, Good morning Sir.” She greeted with a lower voice.

“Call me Irfaan please.” He ordered as he take a file from the few that were placed on his table.

“Miss Nadiya Abubakar right? He asked with a smile which make his dimples more visible.

“Yes.” she calmly replied with a mild smile.

“Nive to have you here Miss Nadiya, i could say you are the luckiest woman of the year.” he joked with a smile, it is his own way of making his new employees to be more comfortable with him, but in this case he was right, she is one of the luckiest woman of the year.

“Really? she replied flashing him confusing look.

“Yes, because we hardly employ new staffs after our annual interview but you got the chance, even though you were sent through my Dad, i won't hesitate to give you an applause because you smashed it so well during your interview with Ephraim. Albeit there is no slot for any staff yet, i decided to take you as my second sectary owing the fact that the other one is on query and I don't think i can handle his unnecessary excuses. Don't feel bad because nothing of value is cheaply got and your hard in this position determine your position tomorrow. Are you willing to take the position? He simply inquired smiling as usual.

“Yes sir, like you said nothing of value is cheaply got, so why not? She replied feeling more comfortable with him.

“That is good of you Miss Nadiya, but i don't know if you will be okay with the salary because it isn't that much.” He said as he offered her a piece of paper from the file he brought out earlier. She went through it and smile “100 thousand Naira” she said in mind.

“Yes am okay with it.” She announced.

“Okay take this and sign under the bottom line.” he offered her pen, she signed and gave him back.

“Congratulations Miss Nadiya, You are officially welcome to K-Maidala construction company, Thank you so much for joining us! He Announced smiling widely.