5-Nightmare!

"Alright Ayra, stay behind with Inna, we are departing with Jasrah." Usman cleared up.

"Jasrah come let's take ourselves off.' Usman ordered.

"Okay Ya'usman." she said, as she unknot the veil on her head approaching their room.

"Jasrah what will do up there? Usman put forward the question.

"I want to apply some makeup on my face, you know Danliti and Iya Tabawa live in almost the same site of this area, i have to look presentable before going out probably we will meet him out there." Jasrah elucidate freely.

"Balderdash! Usman exclaimed. Will you shut up your mouth and set your legs out of this house else i will change your looks so as when the so called Danliti spare you a gaze he won't be able to recognise you, IDIOT!" Usman boiled.

Jasrah head out of the house murmuring sightlessly, sad to say, she bumped into someone.

"Oh my God." she said.

"Don't you have eyes." He grumble the question.

"Oh, Ya'yusuf are you the one, i can't see you everywhere is dark." She asked in a bit cheerful sound quality.

"No you are the one." He replied splenetically. 'shift before i push you and pass.' He instructed.

She quickly issue him a space, he walked in not even tolerating the wonder that is obvious on her face. yes she really wonder what had happened to him cos she never sees him in such mood before, not even when Inna went to their school and chase Faryal out of the class.

Yusuf get into the house, seeing Inna crying while laying on the floor and Ayra is trying to console her, assured him that something is fishy.

"Usman, Yusuf called, what's going on here? he asked boldly.

"Ya yusuf (Manta kawai) forget about them, as usual Inna and Faryal." Usman explained.

"Hmmm...okay, where is Faryal? Yusuf asked.

"she locked herself in their room." Usman said.

" Ya yusuf we are going to Iya Tabawa's house me and Jasrah to call Baba Audu cos Inna injured the leg she's holding right now, please help Ayra, she can't do alone." Usman notified pointing at Inna.

"Okay, but make sure you talk to those vigilante staffs patrolling outside, otherwise we will come to bail you both of you tomorrow morning. Yusuf warned with a smiley face.

"Okay Insha Allah." Usman said as he smiled back to his brother.

**************************************

"Assalamu alaikum! Assalamu alaikum! Jasrah said as she get into Baba Audu's house.

"Wa'alaiki assalam, came Iya Tabawa's voice from inside.

"Jasrah, what are you doing here by this hour? aren't you afraid of those vigilante staffs patrolling out there? You know they are very merciless." Iya Tabawa asked and explained.

"No we are together with Ya Usman." Jasrah replied.

"With Usman? hope all is fine?" Iya tabawa asked.

"No Iya, Inna injured her leg and we're suspecting it's a dislocation, please help us asked Baba Audu to come with us.

"Innalillahi wa'innailaihi raji'un! Iya shouted, how comes?" Iya Tabawa asked curiously.

"Wallahi Iya it's Faryal that pushed her and run. Jasrah elucidate.

"Hmmm...my dear conclude the story please, just tell me Faryal came back from school and Ladi attempted to beat her so she her pushed her and ran away. Iya Tabawa gave an end to the story.