22 - Intentional fate

2 Weeks Later

Haba Iya, Wallahi This is not fair at all, Wallahi we suffered alot before we locate you, we had gone to wherever we are expecting you to be there but we didn't find you, Mami went to the village to check but you're not there, moreover your phone was totally off, we were all stranded untill when Kande ask us to check here because of how close you are with Inna Ladi." Rabi explained sitting  on the mat they separated on the courtyard holding her 10 months old son, while Mami was sitting next to her.

"Sannun Ku da zuwa (You are welcome) Inna Ladi said with a wide grin holding a tray that contain cool sachet water. She kept it before she sat down near Rabi. They exchanged pleasantries before Rabi's recent statement somersault in Iya Tabawa and she broke the short while silence.

"Rabi! What do you mean by Mami went to village to search for me?! She asked and Inna Ladi's widen in shock, 'It was already done' She said in mind trying to suppress a pitiful laugh that was trying to escape out of her mouth considering Iya Tabawa's sudden change of expression which delineate pure tension.

"Yes i went there to look for you Iya cos we search everywhere but you were nowhere to be found. After talking with Baba, he confessed that he doesn't know where you are because he isn't interested at all and for the first in my life i heard him said that, Wallahi what you did was not right at all Iya and.... "Shut up before i give a dirty slap right now! Iya thundered, cutting her off.

"Ladi you see it right? These Children are senseless, if not how will she wash her legs and go to the village in the name of searching for her divorced mother?! I didn't go there but you took the story to them! Kai Innalillahi wainna ilaihi rajiun!

"Gaskiya Mami baki kyauta ba (Sincerely speaking Mami you are not right) didn't you think for once how this will affect your mother's reputation? You just held you head high and confidently did what your small brain illustrated for you, what did you gain then? Inna spitted onto her face careless of how she would feel.

"Iya and Inna this is not the time for this, when it comes to reputation, dignity and whatever it's called, no one destroyed it for Iya other than her, that is it. It isn't yesterday or today, Iya had been eating on top of Baba's head but he never complain, instead he carried all your weight and you very well know that when he get tired you will be the one on the ground still you accepted the fact and continue, now that what you are aware of happened why are you pained?

"Iyye! Rabi! Haka wuyan ki yayi kauri?! (You really grown wings) don't tell me that you are the real replica of your father's despicable character! Exclaimed Inna.

"Obviously! She is! Iya Tabawa assured fuming  out of anger. "I know that you will never back me that was why i didn't even contact you when the incident occurred but Mami.

"If that was you called me then am also not backing in this. Mami announced raising her hand in surrender

"Iyye! What charm did he used on you guys?! Lallai ma (Wonders shall never end) Wallahi i hate looking at your ugly faces right now! So if you know that you are not here to support me what are you here to do?! Iyye! She scolded.

"Iya we are here because you are our mother, no matter what you do whether good or bad we can never run away from you, we are here to tell you the truth but we are sorry if it hurt you in any way. You and Baba are our parents, we love you both and we will never be partial when a misunderstanding occur between you......"

"Cut the cackle and go straight to the point if you have something reasonable to say! She shrilled "Rabi count yourself out of my love ones because i know since from day one you never love you me in your life! You are always supporting that man! And....."