The Grand tour

More smut ⚠️

****Lokis POV****

Envy is sleeping peacefully, tucked into my arms. Her dark lashes fanned over her cheeks, which were showing more colour than they had in previous weeks. Her lips slightly parted in her deep slumber.

After our rigorous encounters last night we had both collapsed into my bed with exhaustion. Neither of us had gotten a solid nights rest since her 'situation' in Sokovia.

Knowing she had finally had a nights sleep undisturbed by terrors was reassuring. I slept easier myself knowing she was safe from harm, here in my arms.. back in my home realm.

Odin's willingness to 'forgive and forget' seemed a bit too straightforward. He had all but pardoned my crimes in Midgard, down to the fact I was being controlled and tortured by Thanos.

But with Odin things were never that simple.

I had my suspicions that he was not only looking to solidify our 'father-son' relationship by apologising and indulging me in Envy's backstory with Hades.

My heart told me he was genuine, that he wanted to make amends and be the father I always wanted him to be.

But my head told me something else...

I doubt it would be long before his true intentions come to light but for the moment I will give the benefit of the doubt.

Keeping Envy out of reach of Thanos was my only priority right now.

The sunlight peeks through the heavy curtains covering the balcony door, flickering over the edges of the dark silken sheets that barely cover Envy's body, only lightly wrapped around her waist as I hold her close to me.

It's almost hypnotising, watching the light dancing on her Olive skin.

I appreciate how different our complexions are as we lay tangled together.

Her dark Grecian skin looks as if she has been bathing in the sun blissfully for months.
Where as I look as though I had been locked away in a tower my entire life..

Strange , considering Envy is the one who had been withheld from the outside world for so long..

My thoughts wander as I take in the beauty before me, appreciating how lovely she is, and how lucky I truly am to have met her, when a pair of golden eyes flicker open to gaze back at me, pulling me from the trance I was in.

"Like what you see handsome?" She teases me rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"Maybe.. I see some room for improvement though.."

The goddess appears ruffled by my statement and gives me a look that would frighten Medusa herself.
Pulling back from my embrace she squints at me.

"Is that so?! And what improvements would the god of mischief make to.." She motions her hand down her body "all of this..?"

Stifling my laughter, I cannot help but grin at the Angel in my arms.

"Well I would start with this..' I take the silk sheet from her body and toss it to the floor leaving her completely naked.
My eyes feast upon her comely figure, and my member.. already half hard before now, is standing at full attention.

"Loki!" She squeals playfully, but I hush her with my finger gazing into her golden eyes.
"Quiet now darling.. I am not yet finished my masterpiece.."

"Masterpiece?!" She laughs into my finger pressed against her full rose tinted lips.

I move to her throat and start to lick and caress her sensitive spots with my tongue.
Envy whimpers at my attentions and arches back in pleasure.
I suckle on her neck and collarbone, leaving small little bites in their wake as I move down to her breasts, taking her nipple into my mouth. Her small hands move down and into my hair as she writhes around under the pleasure that my mouth is giving her.