Lashing Out!

Two weeks past, it was time for the Marauders to go back to Hogwarts, and complete their final year.

"Clara, Clara, hurry up!" James knocked on Clara's room door.

"Just a second!" Clara replied.

"We can't forget about the bag with the 'you-know-what' inside it!" James reminded her from the outside of her room.

"I haven't! Are we going to go over to Sirius, or are we meeting up with him at the platform?" Clara questioned, opening the door.

"He said he'd meet us there, didn't want to cause any trouble – though I did tell him it wasn't any," James said.

Clara huffed and hauled her luggage out of her room.

"What's that supposed to mean?" James inquired, folding his arms.

Again, Clara did not reply.

"Just because you guys aren't together, doesn't mean you have to lash out on him every single second." James stated.

"First of all, I'm not lashing out on him – which even if I was, would have nothing to do if we were together or not. Second, I do have the right to huff all I like." Clara replied stubbornly.

James shrugged, and rolled his eyes.

Clara made a rude hand gesture at him, and ran down the stairs, leaving James to run down after her, carrying her luggage.

"Mum! Dad! James and I are leaving, come say goodbye!" Clara called out.

Mr. Potter and Mrs. Potter rushed down the stairs hurriedly.

"Your final year at Hogwarts, how exciting!" Mr. Potter smiled and hugged Clara.

"You best not get into much trouble this year. And if you do see Hope and Lyall, tell them that Fleamont and I are expecting them over for tea anytime over the year!" Mrs. Potter ruffled James' hair and hugged him.

"Yes, yes, of course. No trouble." Clara said sarcastically.

James hugged Mr. Potter, and Clara hugged Mrs. Potter.

"James, come on, let's go." Clara pulled away from Mrs. Potter, and tugged at James' hand.

"All right. Bye mum, dad, we shall miss you!" James said in a posh attitude.

"Bye!" Clara waved quickly. She pulled her luggage outside the door of the mansion – James doing the same with his own luggage.

"You did pass your Appiration test this summer, right?" James asked Clara.

"Yes, of course I did!" Clara rolled her eyes.

"After you,"

Clara apparated to the Platform, and waited for James to appear beside her.

"It's been a minute, where's the bugger?" Clara spoke to herself, looking at her pocket watch. "Oh bothersome boy, where could you be, I'd like to cut your throat with a knife." She muttered.

"Aloha, sister!" James apparated right behind Clara.

"Oh, you! You scared the living hell right out of me!" Clara gasped, elbowing him.

"Always a pleasure!" James said in a song-like tune.

"You can go ahead and find Sirius, I'll find Remus and Wormtail; along with a free compartment." Clara instructed, walking away and hauling her trunk with her.

"Try not to kill everyone with your laser eyes!" James called after her, teasing her about her new, mean stare.

Clara found Remus standing with his parents, bidding them goodbye.