Raise a toast

"Anyway, lets see what's inside Hope Mikaelsons closet now shall we" Lizzie walks over to my double closet.

"Nothing really" I tell her.

"You sure about that" Lizzie smirks as she sees my array of clothes... to be fair I did have a lot... it just wasn't my style.

The blonde lifts out a short, white skirt that I hadn't worn in years.

"Are you serious... I might as well wear nothing" I Joke, seeing the skirt length.

"I wouldn't mind" Lizzie shoots a small smirk once more before turning around and scowering through my closet.

Eventually pulling out a more lengthy black skirt... although when I say it had more length... it was 3cm more at best... but it would do.

Along with a white, tied shirt which was also slightly cropped.

"Try this on" Lizzie throws them at me as I get changed.

No matter what I wore... I wouldn't compare to her, right now she'd already changed into her outfit which I failed to mention earlier... A short pair of shorts and a strapless white shirt.

When I turned around to reveal my outfit, She didn't say a word... her eyes batted a couple more times per usual, with her taking in a deep breath... also tuning into her heart rate to hear it absolutely soaring.

"W-wow" Lizzie struggled to get out.

"I take it back... you have good style" I compliment.

"You look... you look amazing" Lizzie repeats, her eyes fixated on me.

Like all I'd done was change my clothes, I'd barely done anything.

I feel my cheeks fill a vivid red, as my eyes dart from object to object as I try avoid eye contact.

She eventually snaps out of her daze, eventually speaking.

"Oh... Would you like me to do your makeup as an extra sorry" Lizzie laughs a little before walking over to my dresser filled with contour, foundation... everything.

"Sure" I swiftly reply as I sit on my bed.

Lizzie hovers as she grabs a couple of specific items before unexpectedly taking a seat on my lap, swinging her legs over mine.

Her concentration face was the cutest thing I think I've ever seen... her eyes semi-squinted and her laugh every so often.

The palm of her hand resting on my face as she intricately applied my mascara and eye-liner.

"I swear to god if you don't stay still-" Lizzie laughs off.

"Okay okay" I join her.

Eventually adding blush, contour and lipstick.

"How do I look" I ask her.

"Like someone I want to kiss" Lizzie smoothly adds.

Before smudging my lipstick a little by softly connecting our lips.

"I'm guessing I'll take that as I look good" I break the kiss.

"Definitely" Lizzie swiftly replies.

I quickly check my phone to see the time.. it was 8.30 already... we're already late.

I show it to Lizzie before we both dart off the bed and head out the dorm in-sync with one another.

Soon enough i heard the laughs and music from towards the old mill, Seeing Lizzie's eyes light up almost instantly, It was so clearly her scene.