Chapter 18 - Sleepy Birthdays & Mysterious Flowers

[Craig's POV]

Today was CJ's birthday, and we all got up to make her a birthday breakfast, especially since it was another day off for us so we can spend time with her.

Once we were done, TJ went to get her and I followed.

We opened his bunk to see her knocked out.

She did stay up watching movies with Robert and went to bed at 2 am, so wouldn't blame her for oversleeping. We'll let her sleep for tomorrow all day if she wants.

"Hey baby, wake up," TJ said.

She mumbled and opened her tired brown eyes.

"Hmmmuummuhnmmuh," she mumbled and fell back asleep.

We laughed as TJ pulled her out.

"Come on, birthday girl, up and at em," I said.

She rubbed her eyes as she whined.

"Let's just let her sleep a little more," I said, chuckling softly as she curled up against her father's shoulder.

"Hmmm, okay," I said. "But those chocolate chip waffles are gonna get cold."

Just then CJ's shot up, looking half asleep. "I'm up."

We laughed and carried her to the kitchen.

"Happy birthday, CJ!" we cheered.

She smiled sleepily before we all sat down and TJ placed her next to me as Georgette gave us waffles.

"Smell good, huh, CJ?" he said, but heard silence. "CJ?"

We looked over and saw she knocked out and had the waffles under her head as a pillow and snored softly.

We all burst out laughing quietly at her and TJ decided to take a picture and post it on instagram.

@tjbelletf: Happy birthday to my mini me!! *birthday cake* *balloon* *crown* *heart* She stayed up all night and lead to using her birthday breakfast as a pillow. *laughing emoji* 

"You are so mean!" Georgette laughed as he scooped up a sleeping CJ,  a chocolate chip stuck in her nose, which Georgette got a napkin and cleaned it out before carrying her back.

We all burst out laughing as we wrapped up CJ's food and put it in the microwave to keep warm and started to eat while Georgette came back.

"We'll let her sleep for bit and then eat so we can go out. Deal?"  she said.

We nodded as she sat next to me. "She'll kill you in the future for that picture," she laughed to TJ as then the bus door opened and FIR and TRS walked in, holding different bags of gifts.

"Hey!!" they said.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Here for CJ. Where's the little brithday girl?" Bret asked.

"She knocked dout on her pancakes so we put her to bed," Robert laughing showing the picture.

"Oh wow, you're such an ass, TJ!" Ryan laughed as they all burst out into chuckles.

"We're all going out later," Craig said. 

"Yeah, MIW is coming over later. You should join us," he said.

"Done," JC said.

"Same," Ronnie said.

We all stayed and talked until it was the afternoon and CJ emerged from the bunkroom.

"There's she is, Sleeping Beauty," Jacky smiled as she waved sleepily.

"Happy birthday!!" we all cheered.