Chapter 12 - Los Angeles

-week later-

[TJ's POV]

The studio had been sold, the portraits returned to their owners or in storage.

The guys kept their portraits and I just kept the Polaroid camera. 

It just held so many memories, and CJ likes to use it.

Everything has only brighten up a little tiny bit since the funeral, which is a bit of a good thing.

Farren's room was cleaned out, her clothes washed and sent to Goodwill stores and her belonging put in boxes, her medications thrown away.

Today was the day me, Georgette, Celeste, and ETF return to Los Angeles.

She said goodbye to MIW as the guys loaded the car.

"We'll be by to visit you soon. Be good, okay?" Ghost said.

Celeste nodded as she then hugged him.

Once we've all said our goodbyes, we climbed into the car, Balz and Ryan Ashley driving us to the airport.

We soon arrived and said our goodbyes.

"Ugh, my shop will be so lonely without you, CJ," Ryan Ashley said. "Call me."

"Hehe, I will," Celeste said as she hugged Ryan Ashley and then hugged Balz.

"Be good, kiddo," Balz said.

"Flight 451 to Los Angeles, California is now boarding," the intercom announced.

"That's us," Craig said.

"Thank you guys so much for everything," Georgette said as she hugged Ryan Ashley.

"Anytime. Thank you for lending a hand in the shop. I just might hire you next time you visit," she said.

"I would like that, and remember that tattoo you owe me," Georgette said and they both giggled.

"Done," she said with a smile.

Could tell those two became good friends.

She then hugged Balz, we said bye and left to board the plane.

I strapped Celeste into her seat and then we settled back as the plane took off.

***

It wasn't long until the plane landed and I was carrying a sleeping Celeste in my arms as we exited the gate.

"DADDY!!" I hear a familiar voice shout and then I see Leila run up and jump into Craig's open arms.

"Hey baby girl," Craig said as he hugged her.

Not far away was Gab holding a happy Caige in her arms.

"Sup, babe and little man?" Craig said as he greeted his girlfriend and son.

"Glad you're home and..." she said then Gabs saw me holding Celeste, who was starting to wake up.

"Dad, who is she?" Leila asked as Caige pointed curiously at CJ.

"Its a really long story, but Mabbitt family, I'd like you all to meet Celeste, or CJ if you will," I said as Celeste rubbed the sleep from her eyes and looked at everyone, started looking shy and his her face in my neck, making me chuckle.

"Oh come on, don't be shy," I encouraged.

"CJ?" Gab asked. "Wait.... you mean....?"

"Yep," Robert said.