Chapter 9 - Telling Celeste

-Weeks Later-

[Georgette's POV]

I never thought I'd be having lunch with you. I'm just surprised your so nice to me," Farren said as we sat down.

Since I wanted to befriend Farren a bit, I decided to take her out for some coffee and a movie.

TJ and the rest of ETF was going to spend some time with Celeste while MIW went to the studio to start recording Reincarnate.

Camille had come to visit from England, but was with the guys helping them out. She also bought her boyfriend, who turns out to be Cameron Liddel.She was going to join us soon.

We stopped at a nearby cafe and ordered some coffee, Farren getting a cookie and me getting a cupcake.

"Just thought we could be friends, you know," I said with a smile. "I'm not someone who is mean unless I have to be, and you're nice and never did anything wrong."

"I left TJ after having drunk sex with him and kept his daughter a secret for almost 5 years. I don't think I'm nice," sh said.

"Okay, hear me out. When most fans sleep with rock stars and they end up pregnant, they exploit the rock star, scandal happens, rumors spread, they get the sympathy and hate, and boom. Bad reputation, drama, all of that," I explained.

"I am aware of that," she said, nodding as she listened.

"Exactly. What you did basically protected the guys from all of that. If fans knew about the one night stand and pregnancy, TJ would be getting a bad rap, not to mention other fans would have the 'SLUT' label on your forehead even if you were a virgin, and then they suspect it wasn't TJ's and they start a rumor of you sleeping with the other band members, or that they raped you or that they're asshole deadbeats," I said.

"That's what I wanted to avoid, but.... I still should have said something and we could have kept it secret," she said.

"Maybe. But what's done is done. Celeste is happy and TJ is happy knowing," I said, then placed my hand on her's. "And you can rest in peace knowing she will be in safe hands."

"I can't thank you enough, Georgette," she said with a smile as they bought our orders.

"Just enjoy the coffee so we can enjoy Maleficent," I smiled.

Farren smiled as she peacefully managed to eat her chocolate chip cookie and drink her coffee before I took out my wallet to pay.

We chatted a bit as we ate and it was nice.

"You don't have to pay," Farren said.

"Relax, I got it. After all, I did invite you," I said.

I paid and soon we were off to the movies.

We soon arrived and met Camille there.

"How goes it ladies?" She asked as she hugged us.

"Great," Farren said. "Wish you had joined us for coffee. Had a good time."

"Oh, you know me, I'm a tea and wine girl," Camille said, and held up tickets to us.

"You didn't have to buy us tickets," I said.

"Consider it a thank you. Since you are the new girlfriend, you haven't been a bitch or anything and made it to my Nice Person List. Also for watching my girl's back here," Camille said, looping her arm gently around Farren's shoulder.

I sighed, smiling. "Thanks, I guess," i said.

"Its a compliment, don't worry. Now let's go watch Angelina Jolie, shall we?" Camille said cheerefully as she handed us our tickets and then took our hands to drag us inside.