Chapter 11 - Funeral

-Two Days Later; Saturday-

[TJ's POV]

The funeral was today.

As well as the burial.

I woke up feeling sick to my stomach, know it was going to be Farren's coffin I will be helping to carry out from the church to the hearse for her burial.

Georgette wore a black dress reaching up to her knees her make up done lightly and a black rose clip on her hair.

I wore a black dress shirt, black dress vest, black jeans, and black shoes, my hair ironed down.

Georgette helped with my tie as I stood there silently.

She looked up at me with sad eyes before we hugged tightly.

"Thank you so much," I said.

"For what?" she asked.

"For just being there for me," i said.

She looked up, giving me a sad smile as we kissed quickly.

Celeste was in a black dress with her black dress shoes and black stockings, along with a black headband.

Hopefully Ghost can put her to sleep so she won't see everything.

We soon left to make a stop first to pick up Ricky and Jessica.

We arrived to Ricky's apartment, and see he was ready, dressed almost the same as me, but wearing Vans.

His eyes were rimmed with black eyeshadow and eyeliner, but you could still see that they were red.

"Umm, here, I left her portrait in her room," he said.

I nodded as I walked in, seeing Jessica was in the kitchen so Georgette went to join her.

I walked into Farren's room.

It was as if its been left untouched since she was taken to teh hospital.

Some shattered glass from a snow globe layed on the ground, water already dried up, whatever that was inside it a complete mess.

The Polaroid pictures we've taken before scattered around the bed.

Ricky grabbed the draped portrait before he noticed me looking around.

What caught my attention was the color red that i spotted in the corner of my eye from the bathroom.

I creaked open teh door and immediatly felt throw up about to crawl from my throat.

Dried blood splattered all over the sink and floor.

It was Farren's blood.

"She passed out there, before the ambulance came," Ricky said in a blank voice. But it was so easy to feel the pain in the voice being hidden.

I then noticed something on the ground and noticed what it was.

It was the picture of me and Farren and CJ in the park the day we told her the truth.

It was crumbled a bit and covered in dried blood.

I felt tears fall as I picked up the picture and looked at it.

Isniffled as I wiped my tears and stuff the picture in my pocket before getting up.

"We'll need to clean this up," I said.

"I know," Ricky said as he walked out.

I then looked at the photos on the bed. 

Pictures of her, of me, and of Celeste, or all of us or the band members were all over the bed.