Chapter 4 - I Need You

[Farren's POV]

He knows the truth now.

There's no turning back.

But it's going to be harder telling him that I'm dying.

"But wait, then before you got pregnant... Why?" he asked.

"Why what?" I asked.

"Why did you leave??" he asked.

I looked at him as if he grew a third head.

"Why did I... TJ, face the facts. I was a depressed suicidal fan, we had unprotected sex, and I got pregnant with your child! You were touring and would have never had time for a child, a baby would have ruined your career if I had stayed!!" i snapped. "I was trying not to get you or the band hurt!!"

"The band...." he said. "They knew, didn't they?!"

I was quiet before he shouted.

"RICKY!!" he shouted and I tried to shush him, but Ricky entered the room, looking scared.

"Y-Yeah?" he asked.

"You knew about Celeste?!" he asked.

"W-Well.... Not until you left the band," he said.

"What??" he said.

"I only told Chris and Camille when i was 5 months pregnant," I said. "The Cerulli family was helping me, too. When you left Motionless in White was when we decided to at least tell everyone else in the band. But Celeste was never revealed to the fans. They would have known too easily."

"No wonder he looked more than just upset when I left!" TJ said. "Farren, you still should have told me sooner!!"

"I told you, TJ, I couldn't!! You were in the band, touring the states, the world!! You would have never had time for a baby! Not to mention there was the fear that you would have never wanted anything to do with the baby!!"

"Can I just go?" Ricky asked.

"Yes!!" TJ and I shouted in unison and Ricky took off.

"Whether I wanted the baby or not, it doesn't matter, Farren, I was in love with you!!" TJ shouted.

I only laughed humorlessly. "What was there to love, TJ?! I was suicidal and depressed!! I cut myself, I starved myself!! Hell, the day you met me, when you fell on me, I was looking for a bathroom to throw up in!!"

"You could have at least said you didn't want anything to do with me!!" I shouted.

"TJ, its not that I didn't want anything to do with you!! I left for your own good, I cared about you and-" I shouted, then gasped suddenly as a wave of nausea hit me and I gripped to the table as I began to sway, my head throbbing.

[TJ's POV]

She yelled at me before suddenly swaying and gripping to a table.

"Farren?" I asked concerned.

She looked up at me and then I see a trail of blood dripping from her nose.

"Y-Your bleeding," I said.

She touched her upper lip, just under her nose and looked, gasping.

"Y-You have to go," she stuttered.

"What's going on??" I asked. "Now I know you're not telling me everything," I said.

"TJ, go," she said.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me qhy your nose just started bleeding like that," I said, afraid of the answer.

"TJ," she said. "I'm serious, you have to go."