Chapter 16 - Family Gathering and Good Old Times

[TJ's POV]

Weeks of the tour went by and its been peaceful.

CJ has gotten better and hasn't really had anymore nightmares, but I guess she had found a way to make Robert do whatever she wanted.

He's not happy about it, but he knows he can't say no to a cute little girl like CJ.

Georgette told me how CJ had called her mommy that night she arrived. CJ still does it, and I've noticed it after she told me.

I don't know how to react, though. I mean, Farren is still her mother no matter what, even Georgette said so herself, but at the same time, it seemed normal for CJ to see her as the motherly figure.

I'm just worried CJ will forget about her birth mother.

My thoughts were interrupted by the bus door opening, Robert and Craig walking in, CJ on Robert's shoulder's eating ice cream.

It was our day off today and tomorrow, but we stopped at a rest stop this morning for some food.

We're driving to Scanton which is 2 hours away and CJ has no idea. Its a little surprise.

"What's up?" I said as I helped. Me, Georgette, and Kevin ate earlier.

"Uncle Robert got me ice cream," CJ smiled.

"Did you say please?" I laughed as Robert bent down a little so I can pull her off his shoulders.

"If by 'please' you mean she gave me puppy dog eyes and a quivering lip, then yes, she said please," Robert said.

I laughed and kissed CJ's cheek as Craig went ahead to drive.

"Hi Mommy," she said as she hugged Georgette.

Robert and Kevin looked up as me and Georgette looked at each other.

"Hey, umm, CJ, can we talk?" I asked.

She nodded as we walked to the backroom.

"Is everything okay?" CJ asked.

"Sweetie, everything is fine. Your father and I are just curious about something," Georgette said as we sat down next to her.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Well, we're just wondering, and we don't have a problem with it, but why are you suddenly calling Georgette mommy?" I asked.

"Well, because she's nice and cares about me like my mommy and she's with you, Daddy," she said.

"So, you're not gonna forget your other mommy?" Georgette asked.

"I'll never forget her. I have two mommies," she smiled.

I couldn't help but smile as we hugged her and then she took off to probably bother Robert.

"Let's get ready," I said.

***

"Why do I have to wear this?" CJ whined again as we parked in front of the MIW band house.

CJ was complaining about the blindfold we put on her so she doesn't know we're visiting Motionless for the day and spending the night.

"Because, that will ruin the surprise," I laughed.

"It better be worth it," she pouted and we all burst out laughing.

"Definitely you, dude," Kevin laughed.

We then walked out as we saw Ricky and Ghost taking a smoke and they smiled.

I motioned for them to stay quiet as Georgette handed her to Ricky.