Chapter Four

[Heheheheh backstory time]

"HWHATTTT?" Shanks screamed, "YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT!"

You rolled your eyes, and pointed to your hip, pulling down your shorts a bit.

His jolly Roger was right there, tattooed to your skin.

"Well, now ill tell you."

You inhaled, "When I was little, my dad gave up his title as a celestial dragon and such, Doflamingo was pretty mad about that, and later ended up killing his father later, he made a name for himself, took over Dressrosa, and- i am the forever unoccupied, ' Star Seat' Me and Doffy had many issues with eachother."

.....

"Listen to me!" You screamed, looking down at your younger brother, "You can't hurt people like that! They're completely innocent! How dare you hurt an innocent family!"

He glares at you, but he could never for too long, you had also gone through the shit he did.

"You have to understand, i have to gain the respect of others."

"Its not right." You glared down at your younger brother.

Even though the two of you were full grown- you still towered over the man.

He hated it.

"Doflamingo." You growled, and got in his face, something others were afraid to do.

"I can't even believe you." You murmured, and backed away, walking to the bookshelf.

"Why are you just like mom?!" He suddenly yelled, "Why do I have to be so attached to you, that I can't kill you?!"

You looked at him, "because, I'm your star, your light, and you can't kill the only thing that keeps you going, my flamingo." You hummed, and walked over, encasing your little brother in a protective hug, forgetting all about what he did in an instant.

He was your brother, and his midlife crisis- was something you could deal with.

He just sunk into your warm touch, and let the tears start to flow.

"And we'll get through this together?" He suddenly asked, gripping your peacock feather coat, that looked just like his, and Rosi's.

"Yes, I promise."

......

"I left after a few years, and ran into the world government, i trained in the Marines for awhile, attempting to get stronger, when fleet admiral sengoku pulled me into his office.."

..........

"Captain Peacock." He Smiled, and you nodded, "at attention, sir." You hummed.

"Ease yourself, this is just a calm meeting." He smiled.

"I have to ask you something, Ma'am." He hummed.

"Are you affiliated with Doflamingo in any way?"

You sunk at this.

He nodded, "I see, and just how are you affiliated?"

"Im... I'm his older sister." You said softly, and looked down.