Epilouge

A couple years later..

Laughter echoed through the room as tiny feet ran through the house.

A woman, her bounty so high, she could've been considered a Yonko- was chasing a little kid, giggling and laughing as her coat trailed behind her.

She was known as Donquixote Y/n, and everyone seemed to know her, her kindness, her anger, everything.

But she reserved herself for one man.

Katakuri.

He was the sweetest Charlotte you could ever meet, contrary to belief.

He was shy, and very cold at first, but Y/n broke his walls, and she became his wife, and bared her first child, another already on the way.

You could usually see her matured form running down the halls with her husband and child, visiting her mother-in-law.

"Mommy no!"

Sometimes, you'd see two men who looked just like her, visit and play with the kids.

"Fufufufu~ so this is my little niece.."

"Shes so adora-AAAA" crash!

Some even said you could see a whole crew of people coming to visit the small island.

"Ohh! You have a small one now?!"

"Wow, she's so cute big sis!"

"She really resembles you, Y/n..." Robin smiled

"Shes SUPPPPER! just like her mama!"

"Yohoho! She really is cute!"

"I guess shes cute...you look good, n/n." Zoro mumbled.

"Y/n-swannn! Shes so cute!"

"You made a cute baby Y/n." Jinbei smiled

"Woahhh! Shes so cute Y/n! Yeah yeah!"

Rumor has it, that this woman was a celestial dragon, and they would be true...but not everyone knew her story.

'Roger, I miss you everyday, but I have a good life now, and you would have wanted it this way.'

Everyone has a tale, and Y/n's, is searching for herself, and how she was worthy.

"She found herself, can you find yours?" A woman shut the book, a smile overtaking her features.

"Y/n died over 5 years ago due to childbirth complications, and Nico Robin published this book along with the help of many others, including her husband Charlotte Katakuri."

Doflamingo and Rosinante frowned, "im glad we got to see her before she died."

Little did they know, you were dancing up in heaven[?] with Roger, looking down at them, watching.

You found your happiness, and now you could finally awnser your question..

In what way, were you worthy of having friends?

In every way.