Chapter Eight

[HAPPY NOISES]

Corazon was currently screaming as princess zoomed from the Kidd Pirates, they were- you didn't know what they were doing, but you didn't care much.

Rosinante clung to you as Princess went at high speeds, excited to get his food when you got there.

You went inside, and into the kitchen while Rosi clung to you.

He stood up straight whenever you came inside.

"You're going to be with princess when we get to Marineford, you find Law, and stay with him, ill be on the field." You nodded.

"Well, it seems we're arriving with pops, maybe ill stow on their ship." You looked out the window.

"Come." You said, and walked out, Rosinante following.

He was looking at all your tattoos, as your coat was safely tucked away in the ship, you weren't risking ruining your favorite coat.

Rosi lightly touched your side- and flinched away when he felt the burn.

You looked over at him, and smiled.

"Im okay Rosi."

He nodded.

"Princess." You called.

He halted next to The Moby Dick, and you hopped on.

"Take him to Traffy." You nodded at princess, "the metal thing in the water."

He immediately sped off.

You looked back, and up at pops.

"Ace." You both said at the same time.

"Good, were on the same track." Whitebeard chuckled.

"Oh god- I haven't fought in a long time." The two of you again said.

This time you began laughing, Roger's smile plastered onto your face.

Edward's eyes widened, and the whole ship fell silent.

"I-" you looked off to the side.

Edward shook his head, "no matter, let's go."

You nodded, and stepped onto the battleground, accidentally stepping on Marines as you walked past, lovingly kicking them to the side.

Everyone seemed to stop, and looked over-

Seeing two powerful logia type fruit users- working together to say the least.

Your brother frowned, and went to go at you.

You weren't having it, and looked over at him, eyes flashing red.

He fell to the ground, but didn't pass out. It wasn't strong enough.

You began running, and ran into crocodile.

"HMmM, so were fighting against the world government now." You inquired, and wiggled your eyebrows at the poor man.

He sighed, "yes. Yes I am."

"Good, or else id have to make you die laughing."

You ran off, leaving the crocodile stunned.

.....

Before the plates shifted, you jumped to where Ace and Luffy were, already crying.

"Fuck..." you murmured, and ran at them.

"ACE DONT YOU FUCKING DARE!" You screamed.

He looked at you, and smiled.

"NO!" You dove infront of them, time seemingly going in slow motion.

You had pinned the two down, the blast hitting behind you.

"Get out of here!" You yelled at them, glaring at Ace with all your might.

He stumbled, and pulled luffy up.

You looked at Akainu.

"You asked for this." You cried.

He glared at you, "You're nothing but lowlife, SCUM, YOU ALL DESERVE DEATH!"

"N O!" You screamed in his face, "All my LIFE, IVE HEARD THAT, AND IM TIRED OF HEARING YOUR STUPIDITY."

Akainu snarled, and readied his attack.

"I AM NOT READY TO DIE YOU BASTARD!"

Tears cascaded down your cheeks

"YOU MARINES WHO I CARED MOST FOR, MY FUCKING FATHER!"

Your skin began turning green, as vines wrapped around you, "IM NOT A SLAVE, IM NOT A MARINE!"

Akainu's eyes widened as you now TOWERED over him.

You covered your body in armament haki, your whole body going black.

"Kōjō Kōjō no..."

You gave him one last thing, a smile, a Gol D. Roger smile.

"MONSTER!"

Vines began spewing from the ground, wrapping akainu and slowly attempting to drag him in the ground

Your tears only fueled the vines, and they successfully pulled him into the dirt.

You slowly went to normal, clenching your fists as you fell to your knees.

"POPS!" You screamed, "NO!" You held your head in your hand, and felt something.

Marco, his hands were lightly glowing as he rubbed your back, most of the whitbeard pirates were there, actually.

You stood.

"You have to leave." You demanded.

Marco hesitated, "bu-"

"I SAID GO!" You yelled, and looked at them, "go...and get him, and give him the proper care.." you managed to choke out, and slowly stood up.

Thats when they noticed.

One of your legs were just vines.

[Yeah, I really killed Akainu- we all wanted it. We all needed it, but its gonna affect the FUCKING TIMELINE-]