Chapter Twelve

[Ahhhh, decisions- just decided with my bestie  because I can't CHOOSe FoR shiT]

"Its not your time yet luffy, you have to get much stronger- ill just cause way too much trouble for all you guys, but that doesn't mean I won't visit, or check up on you." You cupped luffy's cheeks, and gently kissed his forehead.

Zoro had his arms crossed, looking away with a sadness in his eye.

You pulled him into a hug, "ill miss my nap buddy.." you murmured, and kissed his cheek.

He was flushed- and stumbled when you set him back down.

"Sis- sis I love you." You said to Nami, and pulled her in for a hug.

You looked at Robin, "laugh a little." You chuckled, winking at the woman.

"Dereshishishishi!" You mimicked, and gave her a thumbs up.

Robin looked surprised for a moment, and gave you a smile, "Dereshishishi.." she whispered, and cupped her cheek, happy tears leaking from her eyes.

You giggled, and gave brook a thumbs up.

Ussop and Luffy were crying there eyes out and hugging eachother- so you didn't bother ussop.

"Franky!" You cried, and tackled him, he fell back, and made an 'oof!' Noise.

He laughed, his arms going around your waist.

"I'll miss you.." you sighed, and pressed kisses on his cheeks.

Everyone laughed at you and Franky.

You've always had this weird- but fun relationship with him.

Frank stood up, and let you stand in the process, "You're a dork." He chuckled, and lightly punched your arm.

"Very accurate."

You heard chopper crying like a baby, and sweatdropped, turning to look at him.

"Heyyy- I'm not going to be gone forever!" You exclaimed, and picked him up, hugging the baby close.

"B-b-bu-but im gonna miss you!" He cried, and squeezed you tightly.

"Oh but ill be back, don't worry choppy." Your rubbed his back, and kissed his temple.

You handed him to ussop, and looked at sanji, who seemed upset you were leaving.

"Hey, pucker up." You chuckled, and sanji flushed, his nose spewing out blood as he fell to the ground.

"Bye curly cue." You hummed, and started walking away, princess roaring sadly as chopper pet his head.

"Princess doesn't want you to go either! He said you seem happy!"

"God, even my sea king-" you facepalmed.

"Im meeting up with Shanks so he can haul my fatass to whole cake!" You exclaimed, "im telling him about all your accomplishments!"

You pointed at them, "You all best be on your BEST behavior." You growled, and stepped onto the ship, "princess, let's go." You pet his head.

He roared, and began dashing off.

You were just reading your vivre card.

Waving to the strawhats, you laughed.

"They're gonna wreak havock."

.........

"WHAT THE FUCK?" You screamed as the news coo dropped off your new bounty.

"HAHAHAHHA ADMIRAL KILLER-" You chortled, and sighed, "yeah I'm gonna die soon."