Chapter Fourteen

[I hope you guys like, enjoy the art or something, me and the coat were having some issues SO ITS STILL PEACOCK OKAY?]

Katakuri was a mess as you bolted through the halls, your laughter booming as your coat flew behind you.

You had made sure his scarf was pulled up before you busted into big mom's- area? You didn't know what to call it.

"Mammamama!" She laughed when she saw your panting form, Katakuri in your arms.

"Im...-" huff, "Marrying him..." cue the panting as you set Katakuri down.

He stood up, and nodded at his mother, who clapped her hands in delight.

"Well! We'll start planning the wedding!"

You leaned on Katakuri, "fuuuuck...that was a long run.." he got the hint and picked you up, your chin on his shoulder as he walked away, you waved to big mom with a shaky grin.

She just laughed as the doors closed.

"Kaido won't be happy whatsoever." She laughed.

....

The wedding was- interesting- to say the least- you sported a beautiful white gown, the fell down to the floor, feet weren't there.

That damn leg of yours.

You slipped some heels on- much to your displeasure- and walked to the mirror.

"Yoo, I look hot." You pushed up your boobs in a joking manner, and chuckled to yourself.

"Im the hottest thing I've ever seen, My ass is looking so fine."

Smoothie and Pudding were laughing as you looked to smile at them.

"Smoothie, we're fighting later." You suddenly got serious.

She nodded, smiling a bit, "of course, big sis."

You turned around and crouched to the floor with tears running down your face, "oh my God you're so cute!"

Pudding and Smoothie sweatdropped.

Cracker walked in to look at you, and flushed when he saw your form.

"Y/N! You look great."

You turned to look at him, and smiled softly, "you think so?"

"Yeah!" He nodded, and everything felt like slow motion for the man. You were so pretty.

He dreamt you would ditch Katakuri for him, and kiss his li-

You sweatdropped as you stared at his dreamy face.

Suddenlyz cracker was pulled out of the way, and Genie Shit stood there.

"Oven is walking you down." He said, "you look good, by the way."

"Thank you my little genie shit!" You exclaimed.

Oven peeked around the door, and smiled slightly, "its time." He said.

You dorkily strutted up to him, and wrapped your arms around him.

"Thanks Oven, you really are the perfect friend!"

Oven secretly felt crushed, and most of the men who could hear were now snickering amongst themselves.

"Thanks, you too Y/n."

You patted his head, and linked your arm with his, the music beginning to play as Oven slowly walked you down.

Flampe and Anana were the flower girls because you wanted them to be.

Flampe was being a fucking idiot, and Anana just was happy to do something for her favorite woman.

Katakuri looked at you, and had to look away because- he was attempting not to cry.

When oven let you go, you kissed his cheek, and stood with Katakuri.

All the females were in awe as they saw this, spunky, stupid, and happy woman look graceful.

You held your hands with Katakuri as the priest began the ceremony.

........

'I wanna gag, I wanna choke i want yOU TO-' Your mind was cut off by the priest calling out your name.

"Do you, Y/n, take Katakuri to be your Husband? In sickness and and in health?" You looked up at Katakuri, who was lookin at you.

"Uhmmmm...." you looked around, and Katakuri got visibly dissapointed.

"Of course i do!"

"You may kiss the bride."

You dipped katakuri, and lightly pulled his scarf, tilting your body so no one could see, and pressed your lips against his for a LONG TIME.

pulling away, you quickly pulled up his scarf, and gave everyone a peace sign, a grin on your face.

.....

The ceremony- was awesome to say the least, Big Mom wasn't feeling well, so she had left- now you and a few others were doing the macarena.

"EYYYY MACARENA!" You screamed as you rolled your hips.

Cracker was leaning over as he tried not to laugh his ass off.

Honestly, everyone was so glad you were apart of the family now. You brought so much happiness into their lives, especially Katakuri.

You kicked off your heels, and ran at katakuri, who picked you up and spun you around.

"Yo, when are we gonna make a child?" You asked, staring into his eyes.

He shrugged, "Whenever you'd like."

"MHMHMHMHMHM" You began laughing, your face getting red, "how about tomorrow, we go have some doughnuts, and thennn, fuck me until I loose the ability to walk?"

Katakuri's face got visibly red as he sighed, "as you wish, my doughnut."

You grinned, and nuzzled your nose against his.

"Now, let me down, me and cracker are gonna do the WAP dance."