Chapter Fifteen

[Warning, this is a lemon chapter, though I know almost no one will be deterred by this. Hehe I made a wanted poster, AND IM #1 IN ONEPIECE AS OF TODAY BITCHESSS]

You were currently getting ready to woo Katakuri after your date today.

Mhmhmhmhmhmhm! You couldn't wait to see his beautiful face, and sing the doughnut song.

Slipping on a blue dress that hugged your sides, you slipped on your coat, letting it rest on your shoulders.

Putting on some blue flats, you walked out of your shared room with Katakuri, and left to make doughnuts.

......

There was visible sexual tension as you entered the room, the two of you knew what eachother wanted, but played it off like it was nothing, and began happily making doughnuts in your private home.

Of course you requested to actually get a house together, and big mom agreed being the suck up she is.

Especially to someone who could wipe her out with a flick of the wrist.

You grinned at the thought.

Katakuri's scarf was clean off now that he was in a private place.

Not gonna lie, you wanted to just turn around and rail the man right now, but it'd have to wait.

You let your jacket fall onto a chair, as it was getting too hot to wear it- and continued making the doughnuts.

You stole a couple kisses from Katakuri, but nothing else.

Katakuri was fighting the urge to lift your dress, and pleasure you- his pants tightening at the thought.

He'd always thought you were pretty, and favored the lovely things you called breasts.

They weren't so lovely to you. Finding a bra was hard, and way too expensive, and USUALLY THEY DIDNT EVEN HAVE YOUR SIZE. You hated it. Then, they were too heavy to carry, LIKE PLEASE MY BACK.

All in all, you sacrificed your spine for katakuri.

He on the other hand, had the nicest ass you've set your eyes on, it was small, but absolutely adorable.

Ding!

The two of you were pulled out of your thoughts as the oven went off.

"I'll get it!" You exclaimed, and grabbed it out of the oven after putting mitts on.

He chuckled, and went up behind you, lifting you to press his crotch against your rear.

"I think we can do something while the cool off." He began to lightly grind against you.

You smiled, and rolled your hips back, earning a grunt from him.

"Lets go to the bedroom." You hummed, and smiled as he carried you to the bed.

Laying you down, he tugged at your dress, impatiently trying to take it off.

"Mmm, you take your stuff off first." You grumbled.

He quickly complied, and slipped off his pants, along with his vest.

You took off your dress, and let him take in the view of your breasts.

His hands began to fondle them, his face all red as he leaned closer, pressing soft kisses along your chest.

You smiled, your cheeks a soft pink as he did so, "admiring them, are you?" You asked with a soft giggle.

"Of course." He replied, and looked up at you, laying his head on one of them, "they're like pillows..." he murmured, and nuzzled his cheek flush against your breast.