Chapter Five

[This is sorta what you look like, only because you're literally the sister of the Donquixote Brothers, I had to get some sort of thing, you can see the resemblance, right?]

Mihawk was speaking with you privately in Shanks quarters.

"Last I heard he was doing fine, Y/n." Mihawk hummed, "I know you can't come with me, because the world government would kill you." He pointed out.

"Not exactly." You said, shaking your head as you peered outside of Shanks' quarters.

No one was there, good.

You pulled yourself back inside, "Theyd use me." You explained.

"My logia type fruit could wipe out civilizations without anyone knowing that it happened." You sighed, "its quite- scary, actually."

"I refrain from using my devil fruit- because its just too dangerous if fallen in the wrong control." You murmured, and crossed your arms.

Mihawk nodded, "I've seen you use it before, it can be beautiful- but also very, very dangerous." He said, recalling the time he had fought with both you and Shanks in a serious setting.

"I covered that whole village, and slowly suffocated all the people there." You looked down at the floor, and frowned.

Mihawk stretched up tall,, placing his hand on your shoulder, rubbing in circles.

You leaned down more so he could continue to relax your muscles.

"You're lucky I came along today." He said.

"Yeah, you're kinda important to me." You slouched against mihawk, shocking the poor guy.

He stared down at you, and silently nodded, "me too." He murmured.

You turned around, and wrapped your arms around Mihawk.

"You know, you resemble the flamingo." He huffed, "just a little- more feminine." You took that as a compliment.

"My brothers are quite handsome, aren't they?" You smiled sadly.

Mihawk nodded,"wait, brothers?" He asked, and tilted his head.

"Yes, Donquixote Rosinante." You said, "he had joined the Marines, and killed by doflamingo after learning of his betrayal to the family."

Mihawk was taken aback, but kept his straight face, "your own brother, killed your other brother?" He asked, raising a brow.

Thats when you knew he was concerned.

"Yeah, but uh, he isn't really dead." You said softly, and looked at Mihawk. "Thats why I'm out on the sea again."

Mihawk nodded, "Where is he?"

"No, were meeting in Marineford." You said softly, and stood, "But he should be somewhere in punk hazard." You hummed.

Mihawk nodded, "what if- we went to punk hazard?" He asked.

"Please I don- we?"

"Yes, we, couldn't we go do that?" He secretly wanted to spend time with you but nobody is going to mention this.

"Well?" He asked.

"Sure- but I'd like to stay here for a bit, I don't want to just leave Shanks." You frowned, and kicked the floor a bit.

You ditched your cloak for your peacock coat, and placed it on your shoulders.

You used your plant-plant fruit to hold it to you.

Walking out with mihawk, you glanced at Shanks, "so, whats up, sh-"

You casually got held at gunpoint by yassop again.

"You- you're Donquixote Y/n!" He exclaimed.

"Oh my god, I JUST PUT THE COAT ON YASSOP, IS THAT ALL YOU NEEDED?"

"HOW THE HELL IS YOUR BOUNTY AT 2,000,000,000?"

"Marine bases infiltrated, etc. I had to pass through them, so why not blow em up, and with everyone knowing I'm active again, Sengoku would probably want my head." You said, "well, I'd be a slave...again." you shivered.

Sometimes you regretted leaving Doffy.

<meanwhile>

Luffy and the others had just arrived in water 07, starting their lovely, and painful story.

<back to you>

It had been about a day full of singing, dancing, and laughing, when night arose, and you had to leave.

Frowning, you gave the surprisingly sober Shanks a hug, and cupped his cheeks, "hey." You smiled.

"Hey." He laughed, pressed a kiss to your cheek, "ill miss you, make sure to come back alive okay?"

Your face got all red, and you felt like mush.

Nodding like a dork, you waved to Shanks as Mihawk grabbed your hand, walking away.

Your coat flowed behind you, flowers sprouting where ever you stepped.

Mihawk even had a small vine of lavender coating his arm.

He wasn't complaining.

Shanks shook his head, "and she's older than me." He laughed.

[Its a shorter chapter, I know, but i do want to explain something. You've (one way or another) met most of the warlords and the yonkos- aren't your cup of tea, besides Shanks, he's great.]