Chapter Nine

[Haha no more leg for you guys]

Your eyes slowly opened, and flinched as the light hit your eyes, "jesus-" you groaned, and sat up, rubbing your eyes.

Law was over you, tears filling his eyes as he stared, he stayed calm though.

You looked at your leg.

"Oh." You said softly.

You looked back at law.

Quickly wrapping your arms around him, he gripped your arms, gritting his teeth as tears traveled down, and hit your chest.

Corazon entered the room, and smiled a bit, crossing his arms.

Wait, law hadn't even seen him yet.

You motioned for corazon to move in, and caught laws attention.

He looked over, and froze.

"W...what?" He looked between you and Corazon.

You grinned, giving him a peace sign.

"I may or may not have saved him." You hummed, and let law go.

Rosinante grinned, getting all giddy.

"Come on!" He motioned for law to come at him.

Law couldn't help it- he ran at corazon, and jumped into his arms.

You smiled, and looked at your leg.

"hmm.." you stood, falling over, "FU-"

Your hip smashed against the floor, and you looked up at the roof, sighing.

"Hehe.." you used your vines to hold yourself up, looking at your little brother, and your 'son'.

They were crying as they held eachother, law was just happy he had his Corazon back.

You walked out of the room- well- tried to-

"room- shambles."

You were back at the bed, the blanket now on the floor where you were.

"Law." You warned, and shook your head.

"No, we need to talk." Law murmured, and Rosinante nodded.

You layed back on the bed, "fucking asshats."

Corazon hit your stomach, and you let out a loud groan.

"Dont even."

You looked down at yourself, leg bandaged, chest- chest CHEST- okay its bandaged.

You silently swung your legs, looking at the two.

"We need you to tell us what happened." They said at the same time.

"What?" You asked, tilting your head.

"About Roger, and everything." Rosinante said, placing a hand on your leg.

You flinched, and lightly brushed it off.

Your little brother frowned.

Well, it all started when I was 17, I ran away from mom and dad, because- I really didn't like being a celestial dragon, I joined the Marines shortly after, became a captain, and became wanted at 18, then, afterwards, I was captured by Saint Charoloss, however you say it- he used me as a slave, and then Roger saved me. At 20 years of age." You explained, and sighed.

"After Roger died, I was like- 22, so I came back to Doflamingo, he was about 13-14." You hummed.

"Wait wait-" Rosinante said, and grabbed your shoulders, "how was your time with Rodger." He said softly, frowning.