Chapter Seven

[hahah tattoos babyyyy.]

[This timeskips, a bit before marineford. S w e a t s. Also, this chapter contains depressing themes, so- trigger warning]

"Rosi.." You cracked out, looking at the male infront of you.

"Y/n..."

Tears cascaded down your cheeks as you looked up at your littlest brother.

Even if you were the one who saved him, it was so hard to believe he was alive.

Rosinante looked down at his older sister, and smiled, tears slipping down his cheeks aswell.

"Thank you...for taking me to the Kidd pirates.." he chuckled.

You nodded.

"And look at you, you're...so muscular." He deadpanned.

You couldn't help yourself, and began cackling.

"Welcome to the gunshow!" You slipped out your arm, and flexed it.

Rosinante was laughing, and laughed so hard he faceplanted.

You held him up, and laughed, hugging him tightly. He wrapped his arms around you, and nuzzled into your shoulder.

"I missed you..." he whispered.

"I missed you too..." you murmured.

Kidd was being held back by killer, heat, and wire.

"You owe me bitch!" Could be heard as they took him into the other end of the ship.

You just hugged Rosinante, and ran a hand through his hair, "My baby brother is getting old." You sighed, and crushed him against you."

"And you- actually don't look a day over 20." Rosi said, surprised.

You giggled, and shook your head, "thank you for the compliment, rosi."

He picked you up bridal style, "no problem sis!" He laughed.

You nodded, and leaned your head against his shoulder.

"Rosi, can we just spend a few days together?" You asked, and looked up at him, "yeah! We could have a good time!" He grinned.

Your face was all happy, and rosinante was none the wiser about what happened to you during all those years you were gone.

At least you thought.
.....

"Y/n, spit it out!" He exclaimed, his brows furrowed as you looked down, not making any eye contact.

"I deserve to know."

That's when you looked at him, choking out a sob.

You went so soft for rosinante, he was your weakness, along with Roger.

"I was used! And abused! Okay?!" You exclaimed, and turned around, "a celestial dragon found out who I was, and took me as a slave! He used my body, hurt me!" You stumbled a bit, your emotions screaming at you, haunting you, making you feel things you didn't want to feel.

"STOP!" You yelled, falling to your knees as you ripped at your hair.

"GET OUT OF ME, LEAVE ME ALONE!" Your hands left your hair to claw yourself.

Rosinante..broke your walls, and made you feel what you NEEDED to feel, before you could really start healing.

"away...away away AWay AWAY GO AWAY!"

Rosinante stared, his cigarette falling from his mouth.

He watched his older sister scream, and cry, and plead.