Chapter Ten

[The story isn't ending yet! It doesn't really follow plot after this.]

Its been two years....ugh you were fucking
You were laying back, law checking on your leg, "hm." He hummed, and ran his fingers along your nub, that was slowly growing.

You were obediently layed back, shifting softly.

Law ran his hand up your leg, and back down.

"So, when..will luffy be coming?" You asked softly, and placed your hands on your chest.

He continued to massage your leg, "They should be here soon-ya." He murmured, and stood.

"I don't think you should leave." He suddenly spoke up, "the submarine- i mean..."

You smiled, and sat up, looking down at law, "hey, dont worry about it."

You placed a hand on his shoulder, and pulled him in for a hug.

He wrapped his arms around you, and clung to you.

"It seems like I don't know anything about you-ya." He whispered, and got on you lap, feeling like a kid again.

"Its not your fault, mi bébé garçon." You giggled.

"Im not your baby boy anymore-" he layed his hand on your chest, tracing your tatoos unintentionally.

You ran your fingers through his hair, his hat falling next to your bed.

Your eyes closed as you smiled, kissing the top of his head.

Rosinante stumbled in, almost screaming when he fell.

"You're so clumsy." You commented.

"YOURE- I don't know." He chuckled, and stood up, walking behind law.

"Yknow, I can't believe you're leaving soon." Rosi frowned.

"Well- you could come?"

"No, I gotta be here with Law." He placed a hand on his head, and ruffled his hair.

"Okay." You hummed.

......

By the time the strawhats got there, you had packed up Princess, and was ready to go.

The Sunny was probably too small for someone of your size, so you didn't really want to reside on the ship.

When the submarine surfaced, you stepped out, onto princess.

You looked back at law and Rosinante, "oh, you'll know ill see you guys again."

Rosinante was crying, and law was looking away, angry."

"I made a promise." You suddenly said, "and I broke that promise, but now, I gotta keep smiling!" You laughed, and looked at them.

"So, you better promise me, that even when your sad, you smile!" You yelled, standing straight.

They looked at you, wiped their eyes, and nodded, waving as princess took off towards the strawhats.

When you flipped onto the boat of the strawhats, you smiled, looking down at them.

"Luffy!" You smiled, and he turned around, his eyes buldging out as he saw you, and broke out into tears.

"Y/n!" He cried out, and hugged you tightly.

You lifted him into the air, and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"Hello~!" You sang, Robin was smiling, Franky was slightly confused, thinking he knew you from SOMEWHERE, brook was confused but happy, Nami was happy as hell, and zoro was smiling.

Ussop didn't know you were there, he was busy.

You set luffy down, and crossed your arms with a grin, and then, it all dropped when you saw Ace.

"..ace?" You asked softly, and got onto your knees.

He didn't look- bad.

You wrapped your arms protectively around him, tears slipping down your face, "im sorry you had to see me do that." You said softly, and gripped his arms.

"Nah, it was pretty cool, actually." He chuckled, and closed his eyes, "I just- i missed you alot." He suddenly sighed, and hugged you tightly, pressing his head against your chest.

"Well, okay." You murmured, and squeezed him close.

Nami walked over, "Y/n, is it?" She asked, and smiled.

"Yeah, good to meet you." You said softly, still hugging Ace.

He was just relaxed now, trying not to fall asleep, you were a serious blanket.

Zoro was eyeing up your coat, that was definetly way more comfortable than the damn wood.

You made eye contact with him, and took off your coat, standing with Ace now on your shoulder.

You yanked zoro up, and placed the coat down, and let him lay on it.

Zoro gave you a nasty glare, before going back to sleep, you definetly weren't a threat.

Chopper came out, and almost screamed, jumping into your coat with happiness.

Sweatdropping, you sighed, this going to be a wild ass ride.

[Couple more chapters and I think I'll end it..maybe.]