Chapter Thirteen

[Roger's Y/n is in the Picture]

Running through the castle Big Mom owned- with Oven, Daifuku, and Katakuri chasing you...wasn't the best idea.

Your shorter hair hit your face as you skidded to a stop, looking at the wall, you looked around, and opened a random door, slipping inside.

Hearing them- they looked around, opening the door to the room you were hiding in.

Stupid Katakuri's future sight.

You were being carried on Katakuri's shoulder, staring down at the floor.

"You're still the same, other than the arm tattoos." Daifuku commented, and booped your arm.

You wiggled down, wrapping your lets around Katakuri's waist, your head on his shoulder.

"Shut up." You mumbled, and buried your head into Katakuri's neck, huffing.

Katakuri's face was blazing under his scarf, I mean- he was touching your a s s.

Oven and Daifuku were a bit jealous- but they just looked away.

"So, what are we gonna do?" You asked, leaned back, staring at Katakuri.

He shrugged, aswell as Oven and Daifuku.

You jumped off of Katakuri, and stood, your coat ruffling up at bit.

"Hm..." you were really in thought.

Suddenly, you bolted again, "come on you guys!"

The three deadpanned, and only two went after you.

Leading them outside, you plopped into a flower field, a familiar one at that.

"Remember when we used to sit out here?" You asked, humming.

The two nodded, oven sitting next to you.

Katakuri took another spot next to you.

Daifuku had stopped chasing you much earlier.

Oven wrapped an arm around you, Katakuri doing the same thing.

You stared at the flowers.

Freezing as their hands touched your waist, you looked at them, "what is this?" You asked.

"I missed you." They both chimed, then glared at eachother.

You shrugged, and leaned back, flowers everywhere.

Oven stood, "I have to go, but ill come visit more later." He grumbled, and walked away, making sure to not crush the flowers.

You looked at Katakuri, and tackled him to the ground, laying on him.

His eyes closed, and you knew he was smiling.

Your face was a soft red as Katakuri's hand slipped down, rubbing above your rear.

"Kati.." you mumbled, and nuzzled into his scarf.

"Im glad you came back." He spoke up, and squeezed your hip.

"I said i would, didn't i?"

He nodded lightly, "I guess I shouldn't gave doubted you."

He sat up, picking you up in his arms.

"Y/n, I want you to marry me." He blurted out.

"Wh-" you were taken aback at his straightforwardness.

"Mama wants you to marry one of us, so it should be me, I've known you the longest, and I love you more than my brothers and sisters." He mumbled, his face turning red.

You covered your mouth, "Idiot! You're supposed to have a ring!" You laughed, and gently moved his scarf so his lips were showing.

You connected your lips with his, cupping his cheeks as he fell back to the ground, laying on his back.

Katakuri closed his eyes, accepting the kiss, his hand trailing to your rear.

Pulling away, you grinned like an animal as you fixed his scarf, and gave him a thumbs up, "but I will, I promise.

Katakuri's eyes widened, remembering a certain event.

.....

"HahahaHA-" You wheezed  as a younger oven fell on his face.

"Clumsy asshat!" You teased, and helped him up.

Daifuku was leaning over, trying not to laugh.

Katakuri was looking at you, smiling under his scarf.

How your smaller form moved when you helped oven up.

Your legs bent slightly, giving him a nice view of your ass as you helped him up. The way your muscles tensed and flexed as the weight of oven was put onto you.

He had a slight obsession with you, to say the least.

When you looked at him, his heart stopped.

You walked over, and sat next to him, "so, whats the deal?" You asked, and nuzzled into his arm, your cheek squishing against it as you looked up at the male.

He adored your cute face.

"Its nothing." He said, looking like the serious man he was.

"Mmmmm, of course its nothing- but uh, wanna go pick berries bitch?" You asked casually, 'bitch' was his nickname at the moment, because you decided that oven had 'asshat' and Daifuku 'Genie Shithead'

Let's just say, you gave Katakuri the better nickname.

"Hm, only if you promise not to eat the berries when we make the jam." He sweatdropped.

You gave him a grin, and a thumbs up to boot. "Yeah, I promise!!"

......

A smile overtook Katakuri as he stared, "well, let's go inform mama of the news.." he mumbled.

"YEAH!" You yelled, and shot up, picking up the bigger male- bolting towards the castle with- slight malicious intent.

Katakuri was now scared for his life.

[Theres probably gonna be three more chapters my guY]