Chapter Eleven

[Ahaha, finally, bonding time]

Sitting on the grass of the thousand sunny, you and Franky were having a delightful conversation.

Sanji had come out, offering you a drink.

You smiled, a bit flushed, but took the drink anyway.

"Thank you, Sanji."

He nose began bleeding, and you sweatdropped.

You drank some of your tea, and smiled, "its really good." You hummed.

Princess had her head above the water, getting fed by luffy, who was laughing at your sea king.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to ask." Franky looked over at you, a grin on his face.

"How the hell did you tame a Sea King?" He asked, "I mean, he doesn't even run away."

You shrugged, "I had used my conquerors haki the first time, I forgot where the hell I was going." You said softly.

Franky laughed, and shook his head, "You're great." He said, and patted your back.

You flinched, but relaxed into his touch, lightly leaning over to rest your head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, thanks." You smiled.

Franky flushed up, and smiled, wrapping an arm around your waist.

He was probably the only one tall enough besides boney Brook.

You inhaled, and exhaled, then slowly got out of his grip.

"Sorry, I need to go collect myself."

You didn't notice just how everyone watched you leave the ship, and get onto princess, heading into your quarters.

Zoro silently followed you, and entered your quarters to see you on the bed, checking your....nub?

Your eyes flung up to zoro, and vines immediately sprouted from your leg, and shaped into a foot.

Your face was beet red.

Zoro walked over, and silently sat on your bed. He stared at the wall.

You huffed, and extended your jacket.

Zoro was ecstatic in his head, but on the outside he seemed calm.

He scooted over, and nestled into your side, looking away with a slightly embarrassed face.

You layed back, on your bed, and brought Zoro next to you.

He was just sleeping now, snoring as he layed on something comfortable. (for once in his life)

......

You woke up, and Zoro was still sleeping, but grumbling and fussing a bit.

You set a hand on his head, and ran it through his hair.

He nestled into your chest.

You were smiling, trying not to giggle as you covered up.

You wouldn't leave until he woke up.

.......

When Zoro woke up, he wasn't expecting to get a face full of boob, but he didn't hurt when he woke up, so he was happy either way.

He looked up to see you sleeping comfortably on your back.

His face slowly got red, and he looked away grumbling curses and rude sentences.