Chapter Six

Mihawk had you behind his chair, your plants holding you up.

"I know what your doing." You suddenly said, and Mihawk froze, turning ever so slightly.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I know you're taking me there." You gripped the chair.

"You're just lucky I want to see my little brother." You hissed, and stayed in your position, the two of you both knew if you were to leave, you'd possibly fall in the ocean and die.

He knew you couldn't die yet.

Mihawk had to have a reason for doing this, I mean- what the hell?

Your face was straighter than board.

This ride was gonna be long.

.....

After arriving, you looked at Mihawk, "can I make a cool entrance?" You asked, and gave him a blank stare, a slight flash of red flew into his vision, and he almost fell, but stood his ground.

"Fine." He murmured, and walked in. You strutted behind him. You really were similar to that idiot mingo.

Everyone was sitting around the table, eating, besides Boa. She was never there.

Mihawk enters, and almost everyone freezes, knowing what was supposed to come.

Mihawk looked behind him, and you slowly walked in.

"Mmmm, I'm back." You said, and burped a bit, trying not to cough.

You straightened yourself up, and crossed your arms.

"Why didn't you put sea prism on her?" Sengoku asked, and stood, getting ready to use his power on you.

"There isn't any need for that, i came to-"

Dodging the upcoming strings, you glared at the other end of the table.

Suddenly, your eyebrow twitched, Sengoku locked eyes with you, and then looked at Doflamingo, crouching on the table.

"You- My little brother has no manners!" You yelled, and shot out a vine, blunt force shoving the joker into a chair.

"Little brother?" Moria questioned, and looked at you, "oh, you're taller KISHISHISHI!" He cackled.

"Ugh, your laugh is annoying."

Everyone besides Kuma deadpanned, he stayed straight faced.

Moria sulked.

Your coat fluffed up when Doflamingo stood, and you walked over to him, placing a hand on his head, "Little brother." You smiled.

"Ugh-" he ripped his head away from you.

.....

You were given permission to speak with Doflamingo privately.

You clenched your fists.

"You ran away from the family....TWICE!"

"I ran away because you decided to turn people into toys, and torture them." You said, and stared blankly at the man.

He was confused, you'd usually be crying, or throwing a fit.

"And then I was kidnapped, used as a slave by a celestial dragon." You whispered, and glared at him.

Doflamingo's eyes widened under his glasses, his mouth dropping.

"I was too weak at the time." You looked away, "but after Rodger set me free..." you smiled to yourself.

"I had joined his crew, and was taken in as an equal." You gave a beaming smile, a hand over your chest. "Hes the man who taught me to smile through it all." You said.

"And then I watched my light die." You clenched your fists.

"The only thing that kept me going, I felt so alone....then Shanks helped me on my feet, took me to foosha village, and I made a life, and had fun with the little ASL crew, as I like to call them." You smiled.

Doflamingo looked away, "you sure had a good time without me." He whispered.

"Listen, it's- its not that I didn't have a good time, but I went through some shit, i don't expect you to have sympathy, but I expect you to understand what I went through." You glared.

"If you want to know, Saint Charoloss is the man that did it." You whispered, and walked into the room, a shadow cast onto your face.

That little, happy Doflamingo that you brought out in the man began rising, and he pulled you back in, tears filling his eyes as he fell into the warm embrace of his big sister.

"Im here now, not for long, but I'm here." You whispered, and kissed the top of his head.

Nodding, he pulled away, quickly removing his glasses to wipe the tears.

"You look even more like mom now.."

"I know."

"I miss mom."

"I know, Doffy. I do too." You murmured.

He clung to you, even though you left him like the others, it was you- and your experience that drove him to stop killing you. He respected you.

"Now, go back to sinister doffy before I explode-" you chuckled, and ruffled his hair.

He nodded, fluffed his hair, and grinned like a dork.

You sighed, "thats my doffy."

You walked back in, looking to the side as you peered at Kuma, who was reading a book.

"Why am I not in chains?" You suddenly spoke up, and sat next to him.

He looked down at you, a secret smile forming on his face. "Because Sengoku knows it would drive you to escape anyways." He informed, and put his Bible away, focusing on you.

"I know you." You mumbled, very quietly.

He nodded, "I know you aswell."

You couldn't help yourself, you reached up, and patted his bear ear, then moved away, your peacock coat ruffling to show the embarrassment.

He pet your coat to make you feel better.

You wanted to die of this man's cuteness. (I STAN KUMA PLEaSe)

You stood, "alright, I'm out." You said, and walked to Doflamingo.

"I'll meet you in dressrosa?" You asked.

He slowly nodded, grinning, "will you finally take the star seat back?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Yes, ill be there." You said, and pressed a kiss to his forehead.

He froze, and frowned, then smiled sadly.

Just like mom...

You looked back at Sengoku, standing infront of the balcony.

You stood on the edge, and waved, blankly staring.

Your eyes flashed red, and everyone stumbled. Some almost fell over.

You fell backwards, and melted into the ground, plants and roots helping you move under the deep soil with ease.

Yeah, you could've done this earlier, but this was crucial to your success.

Crashing your fists together, you solemnly looked up at the sky, "You're so stupid, roger."

A crash of lightning struck.

"Yeah, be mad, asshole."

[Well, now you know who made you like this! Any of you guess right? You're running around, trying to tie things together before joining the strawhats. It'll make sense later]