2.

'𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑔𝑜 𝑖𝑛'

I was about to argue back but before i do i was alraedy on the ground . Thats when i realised i was pushed by a mob of doctors .

"Sunoo dear what are you doing on the ground ?"

i turn around and saw my dad standing in front of me with a curious face

" ah nothing dad . Are u heading out alraedy?"

" yes son right after you went  out , the doctor came in and prescribed some medicines so i need to go and buy them " he answered while helping me to get up .

i dust out my pants and ask

"ok how's mom"

" she is sleeping in the moment . Why don't you also go and rest ? I will bring dinner since i am not sure if she will like the hospital food "

" ok dad but please do rest "

" i will son now bye "

" bye dad "

After waving a goodbye to my dad i head in to mom's room and found her sleeping . Not gonna lie , my mom is one pretty woman .

I am so happy and i feel so lucky to have her as my mom. She isn't strict at all , she  makes me feel so comfortable to tell her about everything . But dang you god , why do you have to give her such conditions where she can't even express her happiness fully?  Why do you have to give her conditions  where she can't cry her heart out ? I hate you god for this one reason but other than that thank you so  much for letting me to be given birth from the womb of such  brave lady .

while I was staring hard to my mom and was lost in thoughts , i didn't realise a tear escaping from my left eye making its way down my cheeks to my chin and and  fall on the hospital floor .

I wiped off the wet trail from my left cheek and lay down on the couch soon drifting off dream land

####𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝘿𝘼𝙔####

'𝑲𝒊 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 ? ' 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑜 ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

'𝒉𝒎𝒎....𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆....𝒐𝒉!!! 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒆 𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒈𝒈 𝒑𝒍𝒔𝒔𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐 ' 𝑖 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑥𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑚 .

'𝑨𝒊𝒔𝒉  𝒂𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂 𝒐𝒌𝒐𝒌 ..... 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐 𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒖𝒎 𝒔𝒊𝒛𝒆 '

'𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒆  𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐? 𝒊𝒘𝒘𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒑𝒂𝒇𝒆 '

ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 ' 𝒌𝒊 𝒊𝒕𝒔 ^𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆^ 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒑𝒂𝒇𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 '